2021 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoTXAg06 View Post
    Oof, Tennessee made us pay for keeping it close for a while.
    I wish they’d scored 40....Childress’s clock can’t run out quick enough.

Comment

Back in the Win column

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Tech and Texas should be a show this weekend. Unfortunately tech has been a pile of injury issues this year. I still expect great baseball. Texas truly might be the hottest team in the country right now. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
          Tech and Texas should be a show this weekend. Unfortunately tech has been a pile of injury issues this year. I still expect great baseball. Texas truly might be the hottest team in the country right now. Good luck.
          Should be an entertaining series!

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post

Oh..... here they come ...

Good luck to your team Keith! Should be a good one!

Comment

I sure wish that Austin would open up cuz ticket prices are stupid for this series. I thought the Baylor/ Texas prices were outrageous for GA tickets at $45 but $100 for Texas and Tech will keep me watching on LHN. I was really wanting to take my youngest to a game at the Disch but I can't justify $200 plus for it.

Comment

6-3 good guys

Comment

Austin is just as opened up as the rest of Texas but yeah 100.00 for a regular season college baseball game is ridiculous. I wonder why so high except for the fact everything is sky high since covid bs.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 04-30-2021, 06:13 PM.

Comment

2021 College Baseball

Not a great start to the series for Texas. Madden giving up 6 ties his worst outing as a pitcher.

First Friday night loss this season
                    Last edited by Chad C; 04-30-2021, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jabel View Post
                      I sure wish that Austin would open up cuz ticket prices are stupid for this series. I thought the Baylor/ Texas prices were outrageous for GA tickets at $45 but $100 for Texas and Tech will keep me watching on LHN. I was really wanting to take my youngest to a game at the Disch but I can't justify $200 plus for it.

That’s the secondary market, right?

The single game tickets go on sale one hour before the game and at normal prices.

Comment

I’m not sure why Jozwiak was left in as long as he was tonight.

Ags and Miss State going to extra innings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

HAIL STATE! 8-7 in 12 innings

Comment

For those that missed yesterday’s game, the Tech and Texas game is on today at 12:00. If you have no dog in the fight but just love good baseball this is a must watch. There are future MLB players on both teams and both play to win. If you are a fan of either team it is even better. Guns up!

Comment

Tech flashed some leather yesterday!

Comment

What time and how to watch the longhorns and TT baseball? All I heard was 12:00 and LHN and all I have is Softball 😕

Comment

Working...
                                X