X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers up

Comment

Rosary will be at 7pm Thursday.

The funeral will be at St Joseph’s church in Moulton at 10AM Friday the 30th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for Matt's lovely family, and the many TBHers that were impacted by him.

Comment

Sad news, prayers sent.

Comment

Terrible tragedy! My prayers are with all affected.

Comment

So sad. Prayers for the family & friends. Reminds me of friend who recently lost his 30 year old son who left wife & 2 kids under 4 behind. So so tough to take & comprehend.

Comment

Prayers sent. From the words pics and testimony from his friends he seems like a friend we would all love to have in our lives. Good friends and good people seem to be few and far between these days. I can't imagine what his family and friends are going through at this time.

Comment

Sorry to hear, prayers to the family.

Comment

R I P. Patek. Prayers for the Patek family.

Comment

Prayers sent for all.

Comment

More prayers and support sent for Matt's family and friends, especially the girls. This all seems so surreal as I'm still trying to process he's gone RIP brother

I initially met Patek @ BNZA (2009/2010 ??) and you could immediately tell he was good people. He reached out to me in February 2011 needing help with a resume' highlighting his transferrable skills and attributes for a construction superintendent position. I modified his then current resume' with some fancy verbiage and made it sound like Patek was wise beyond his years with a Ph D in Construction. We ran into each other at BNZA several weeks later and Matt confirmed he got the job and he couldn't thank me enough. I told Patek it wasn't about me, since he went on the interviews and sold himself to get the job. Matt also shared with me how he respected my sobriety and every time I ran into him at BNZA, he made it a point to bring me a soda water. You could tell he was a solid dude who truly cared about other people. I just read our shared emails which were sent from Stephanie's email account, reviewed Patek's resume', and had to close my office door as the tears began to flow.

Comment

Prayers for the family.

Comment

This one is for Anthony. Matt and I discussing the dangers of rolling dice and taking Mr. Berger’s money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I took the time to read everyone’s post and tributes to Matt. It’s amazing that one man can leave such a positive impact on so many. What’s even more impressive is with that many friends and adventures he still took the time to be an incredible Dad and Husband. Very few people can check that many boxes. I pray that his wife and girls one day find some peace and comfort. I also pray for all of you that had the opportunity to share in the life of a true one of a kind. Y’all stay strong for his wife and girls and keep only the good times in your thoughts.

Comment

Man, just saw this. I didnt know him, but I recognize the name as an old timer on here. So sad to read. Prayers for all you guys and his wife and girls. So sad!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X