No announcement yet.

TBH Lost A Legend Yesterday...Prayers Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sorry for our loss...Prayers to family and friends..I'm sure he's on his way to" Happy Hunting Grounds"

Comment

Praying for the family and friends.

Comment

Sending prayers up for you guys and his family.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
          It was classic...anyone keep up with LeeB?? I lost track after he got hitched & left us.

That weekend at the ranch with matt was legend...we hit it off from the get go & I'll never forget our exchange of $$$$ / over two nights of playing dice & more. Some things are like vegas.

Still can't believe this has happened...thanks for the pics Dale. His Dad was quite the character as well & another immediate like. This sucks.
          See Lee around on FB some. He did a tattoo for me back when he was doing that in Austin.

Saw Matt's name popup on FB not long ago and I thought about sending him a friend request. I'm bad about putting things off...

Comment

Prayers sent for his family. Sorry to hear about this, he seems like a guy that was fun to be around.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers up!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Prayers sent fo his family and friends. Tragic loss of a great guy.

Comment

Terrible news. Crushing Prayers for all of y'all.

Comment

****, never met him but sounds like my kinda people.

prayers for all the family and those kids

Comment

Continued prayers for Stephanie and the girls. This was some heartbreaking news no doubt. My phone lit up for the better part of an hour while I was transferring info to a new Ipad and I couldn't answer. I was like why is everybody calling today when they usually text? I was floored at the reason when I finally got to talk to Chris Truitt. Such a tragic loss of a good family man who love doing stuff outdoors with his kids. I thoroughly enjoyed watching his Instagram and FB posts about his adventures with Abryn and Ryen as well as with D-Mos family here. Gonna miss that and I feel so bad for his girls losing that connection so young. Heartbreaking.

I had the good fortune to hunt with Matt a few times and he was always the life of the party. First thing he ever said to me at a 2008 mesquite country hunt when I met him was "**** you don't look anything like you avatar (I had put on a few pounds LOL).". He was blunt like that...but always with a smile and funny. Later in the night and way too many Keystones later we were talking about Rattler and all his "sponsorships/prostaffs" and laughing at the dude pimping his stuff. He looked at me and said "who sponsors you Smart? McDonald's?" You could have heard a pin drop and everybody thought I was going to get up and beat his skinny arse..... We both just busted out laughing after the long quiet pause. He was quite the character and brought out the laughs in everybody even in his **** talking. I too wished I'd have taken him up on the many invites to fish through the years but I just never made it work. It's tragedies like this that will make me make those type of deals more of a priority. Gonna miss talking **** about your Astros/Texans versus my Rangers/Cowboys via text my friend.... You an ol Erv save some of those heavenly redfish for us when that time comes. I'm sure you'll have it all staked out. Godspeed and tightlines Matty......and God Bless Stephanie and the girls..

Thanks Dale for posting this. Well done on the tribute and thanks to everybody for posting pics and telling their stories with him. This was a good read in such a tragic time.
                        Last edited by Smart; 04-22-2021, 07:37 AM.

Comment

I’ll never understand Gods timing. Our lives are literally heart beat by heart beat. Condolences to all of y’all that knew him and were blessed by him. RIP brother.

Comment

So sorry to hear this, sounds like he was a hell of a guy. Praying for his family.

Comment

My deepest condolences to the friends and family. Prayers up for healing and comforting in this horrible time

Comment

A fitting tribute, Moser.

Patek was one of a kind, for sure. Prayers will continue for Stephanie and the girls.

Comment

Working...
                                X