Soon to be no more Bill in San Jose....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bill View Post
    Darn antelopes are nibbling on the native grass I planted last fall! I better get an archery tag this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Do they consider em as nuisance critters eating plantingsup there?

Comment

Awesome stuff Bill. Thanks for serving in your local SAR group.

Comment

Montana FWP issues landowner tags- but you need 160 acres to qualify.

Comment

Work is progressing on my hunt room. Long workbench desk, closet for hunting gear next to gun safe.

Helping to set up 3d targets on the club range tomorrow, forecast high is 50s, Sunday 60s, Monday forecast high is 26.

But it’s sunny and dry

Comment

Who says there’s no wild pigs in Montana? 3d range is set up, great to shoot my bow.

Deer and elk yes

Comment

Looks like that buck was workin' a scrape!! Nice deadly V shots!!

Comment

2 years ago TODAY we left Cali.

Hard to fathom I’m eating breakfast in our beautiful home in Montana. In the words of Jerry Garcia, “what a long, strange trip it’s been”.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                  2 years ago TODAY we left Cali.
                  2 years? Maybe you should start a Bill in Montana thread or are you just having problems letting go of San Jose.

Comment

SJ- It’s a great place to be from. Few things I miss- my friend who took over the pig killin’ job sent me these of the local swine this past weekend.

Front doors installed today. I can’t say enough good things about Marvin windows and doors. Built in a small town in northern Minnesota 5 mikes from the Canadian border.

We’re going to have dry stack stone around the door trim matching all the rest.

View out the front doors now.

Comment

Beautiful front doors

Comment

Getting closer to ‘done’. Still have some rock work around the front door. Gravel went in yesterday.

Comment

Love the house hope to have a 1000 acres one day high up on a hill somewhere up by Missoula unless land becomes cheaper here in Iowa lol (which will never happen).

Comment

Soon to be no more Bill in San Jose....

Follow your dreams brother! 7 1/2 years ago I was out of work and praying we didn’t have to sell the SJ house and buy a duplex in a chitty neighborhood.

3 1/2 months in the house, ‘finally’ getting to converting a work area and wood storage into a useable workshop.

I want a place to be able to pull my P5 in and close the garage door out of the weather or to work on it. The metal top and windshield just went on (both built by EMP and made in the USA in Cleveland).

Last edited by Bill; 05-02-2021, 02:54 PM.

Comment

I haven't checked in here lately, Bill. Looks great! When you get everything situated inside, you need to give us the furnished side view, kitchen, living area, etc.

We hope to get back up there this year. Last year was the first (due to Covid) year 10 years that we didn't go.

Comment

Will do Randy.

Let me know what your schedule is when firmed up. The Ruby River opens June 1 for fishin’.

Comment

Working...
                                X