Keto 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shane View Post
    Matt, I still eat Mexican food a lot. Just skip chips, tortillas, beans and rice. I always ask to replace the beans and rice with guac and salad. Fajitas, carne asada, chile rellenos (egg batter), etc... All good.
    Chips is my weakness! Lol. Had carne guisada solo yesterday. And whitetail asado today. No sides. I’m down 10 lbs so far. Lost 55 lbs in 2017 and gained it all back. Mad at myself for that so here’s to round 2

Comment

There are a couple of restaurants here that have pork rinds as an option. I order those whenever available to replace chips.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
        Daily is 50. Unless I’m doing something wrong? Seen several opinions. I do try to stay 30 or less

But it’s just an example. Had em in the pantry at the plant lol
        I try to stay under 20.

Comment

Daily is 50. Unless I’m doing something wrong? Seen several opinions. I do try to stay 30 or less

But it’s just an example. Had em in the pantry at the plant lol
          25 net per day is my goal

Comment

Oof. Baby steps here fellas. I’m not trying to starve to death

My morning kind bar is my biggest hit. I need to find a tasty alternative.

Comment

Right now the only exercise I get is at work and it's not a whole lot. That's why I try to stay very low.

Comment

Chips is my weakness! Lol. Had carne guisada solo yesterday. And whitetail asado today. No sides. I’m down 10 lbs so far. Lost 55 lbs in 2017 and gained it all back. Mad at myself for that so here’s to round 2
                Mac's brand salt and pepper pork rinds instead of chips. I get them at Wal Mart

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
                  Mac's brand salt and pepper pork rinds instead of chips. I get them at Wal Mart
                  No no. Chips and queso! I will hold strong. But man.

Comment

Starting today! Only need to lose 10-15 lbs, but my cholesterol has been kinda crazy. I’m on BP meds due to family history. Time to kick this lifestyle off and get healthier! Steak, boiled eggs, avacado cheese and nuts on the menu today. Doesn’t sounds half bad!

Comment

Lunch...
                      Attached Files

Comment

i am getting back on the train today as well. pants were fitting tight the other night...

Comment

I’m in! Been doing it for 2-3 weeks now. Getting ready for my Valle Vidal rifle tag I know I’m gonna draw

Big change. I love pasta and bread and Mexican food. Been having lots of eggs and cheese. Only things I drink is Splenda red diamond sweet tea. Tons of water. And bourbon with prote zero lol.

Trying new things. Watching carb intake hard. I’m probably at 30-40 grams a day max. I don’t really eat sweets so very little to zero sugar.

Gonna try those nasty looking green vegetable noodles because my wife’s baked spaghetti is the ****!

we get these at costco. https://healthynoodle.com/ I am not a big fan of the zucchini noodles.

also Raos sauce is a lower sugar content

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                            i am getting back on the train today as well. pants were fitting tight the other night...

So did I! Chicken fajita in a cheese wrap for lunch today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
                              Lunch...
                              Looks dang good right there!

Comment

Have you all tried these? they are really good.

Comment

Working...
                                X