Power back on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Power back on

Mine just came back. Keeping fingers crossed.

Mine came back on at 2PM yesterday. Then shut off for 3 minutes at midnight. Been on every since. Hope it stays on for everybody.

Comment

Been on the generator for days.............

Comment

Yep,we have been on a generator since 2 am Sunday morning. Hasn’t come on 1 time.

Comment

Came back on last night at 2 am then back off at 10 am then back on at noon. Menard County. Hoping it will stay on.

Comment

Finally came back on here in Rankin at 3:30am this morning after 36 hours of being off. I had water and had a generator running the furnace, lights and microwave so we did fine. Got the generator fueled up and waiting in case it goes off again . Supposed to start snowing here around 4pm today, 3-6 inches, so they say. Hope everyone stays safe and warm.

Comment

DAGNABIT! After my power came back the heating cycled once and then stopped working. This could get expensive. Circuit board in my Trane furnace is fried. Never a hitch in 20 years and Oncor kills my power and the board gets cold and Boom!
              Last edited by muzzlebrake; 02-17-2021, 05:36 PM.

Comment

60hrs later, ours is on.

Comment

Power is on and off here in magnolia. I’m not going to complain since there are folks not having power at all.
                  We get power for about and hour then off for two.....sometimes on for two then off again for two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Gosh I pray it stays on for all of you. We got ours back and we are running very minimal stuff trying to pull as little as possible hopefully it helps someone else with their power a little.

Comment

We just came up. Hope it lasts. Got to check the oil in the generator and it is full and looks brand new. Had to of run 60 plus hours non-stop..........

Comment

My tenant in Haslet has been without electricity since Sunday. House is frozen solid. I put her up in hotel on Monday. I can't believe this crap.

Comment

We are on but just received a call from Entergy to conserve Power to be able to keep the power on.

Comment

Ours came on around 1 am and went off at 9 am. Fired the gen back up and been running since again. Only have had power for about 15 hrs since Saturday. All the rest of the time been running the generator

Comment

Praying your power stays on and others get there’s soon

Comment

Working...
                              X