Clear All

Originally posted by bugleboy View Post
    Nice!
    Thanks man!

Comment

Ttt for 2021!!!! Woooohoooo

Comment

Comment

Liked that a lot. Keep those vids coming. Thx for sharing.

JJ

Comment

Is there a possibility youre watching the nock when it lights after the shot? Just subscribed to your channel ��

Comment

Great video, congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
                Is there a possibility youre watching the nock when it lights after the shot? Just subscribed to your channel ��
                Maybe....definitely looking into that. Struggling with the compound at the moment but was pretty happy with the **** on the black and white pig. Thanks for watching and the sub man!

Comment

Lmao Tommy. Did you read the whole thread?[emoji23][emoji23]. Wait let me answer that for you ..[emoji12][emoji41]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Lmao Tommy. Did you read the whole thread?[emoji23][emoji23]. Wait let me answer that for you ..[emoji12][emoji41]
                    Quite possible i did. I thought he meant he started using lighted nocks during filming, and somehow i saw “a couple months ago” somewhere in here and just tied the two together. Wouldnt be the first time 🙂.

Comment

Quite possible i did. I thought he meant he started using lighted nocks during filming, and somehow i saw “a couple months ago” somewhere in here and just tied the two together. Wouldnt be the first time [emoji846].

I’m just hacking on you.. I mentioned the same above.[emoji12][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        I’m just hacking on you.. I mentioned the same above.[emoji12][emoji23]
                        Oh crap, is that what you were saying by looking for the shot?! Well that makes me feel dumb 😂

Comment

Thanks everyone for watching and all your support!

Comment

Loved the video

Comment

Working...
                            X