No announcement yet.

Ideas for left over dirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's in the ballpark of 460 end dump loads. Depending on what the dirt is it could be worth quite a bit to someone.

Comment

Wish you were closer, I need a lot

Comment

I piled my left over dirt on on one corner of my pond and made a slide for the kids.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

when I had my pond dug the guy put it in 2 piles, top soil and clay. He said the top soil pile was worth upwards of $30K. I dont like the look of the dirt piles next to the pond right now, but it is just dirt and I know it will always be there when the right time comes. They are building houses down the county road and I thought once they start, I'll go to them and ask about their need for dirt. I'd like to just find a buyer for the whole mound instead of counting trucks, but at the same time I want it all gone in a short period of time instead of using it for storage for somebody who grabs some when they need it.

I dont mind getting rid of this pile at a cheaper rate because I can dig alot of ponds in alot of spots and make money off of the dirt if I wanted to and/or found a consistent buyer. A pile can be a pain if its left in the wrong spot and it aint easy to move once that big equipment pulls out of the gate
            Last edited by MAP; 09-16-2021, 11:03 AM.

Comment

you have extra dirt, never, ever get rid of it.

Comment

Working...
              X