No announcement yet.

Cousin died from Covid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for your loss, prayers for the Family and Friends.

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Thank yall for the sympathy and the shout outs. Keep you and your family safe. Some have asked about his health before he got sick. JE was a truck driver so he didn't get much exercise, which he wasn't much into that anyway. JE wasn't gonna go jogging or lift weights to stay in shape or get in shape. It jus wasn't his way. To much work to do and to many catfish to catch. He was prediabetic, maybe diabetic. I think he had high blood pressure. Overweight. He had more than one Morbidity affecting his body and that seems to be the biggest cause in covid deaths. My Aunt is taking it very hard. Please remember her in yalls prayers.

If yall are interested, I think he had a facebook account..JE Williams

My family has been very blessed. He has been the only casualty to this evil device. I praise the LORD for that. Other family members that have gotten sick from it have recovered, which is nothing short of a miracle.

I would like to thank yall one more time for yalls prayers. If and when you think about my family, other families being affected by this stuff, please drop a dime on us to the LORD.

Thank yall, Calvin

PS, the Smiley face emoji was in his honor, I just remembered some of the funny things he would say about exercising and such.
          Last edited by lovemylegacy; 08-20-2021, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. Prayers up for your family

Comment

Sorry to hear about your cousin. Prayers for your family.

Comment

Prayers for your family.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  Sorry for your loss. Real solutions for this virus cant come soon enough.

Thankfully a real solution does exist. It’s called a vaccine and has proven to be nearly 100% effective against hospitalization and death. Something JE’s family is surely considering right now as they bury him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry for your loss, Calvin. Prayers for you and your family.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. May The Lord bless and keep you.

Comment

Prayers for you and your family. I have many of my close family members fighting this virus. It is exhausting for them and the healthcare team battling to provide the best care

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanx

Comment

Sorry for your loss. Prayers up for all.

Comment

Sorry for your loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by skiguy327 View Post
                                Thankfully a real solution does exist. It’s called a vaccine and has proven to be nearly 100% effective against hospitalization and death. Something JE’s family is surely considering right now as they bury him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                                Exactly! SMDH.

Comment

Working...
                                X