Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My beautiful wife

Let’s see some of our better halves.

This is my wife three months (November 2018) into her journey with brain cancer. She went home to to Jesus on November 1, 2020. She was the best and made me so much a better person. I miss her so much.

Appreciate your spouses folks! 33 years of marriage disappeared in an instant.
    Attached Files

Bless you sir, I hope to make 33 years, currently sitting at 15 with my bride.

Comment

God bless you sir. I couldn’t function without mine. We’re at 16

Comment

Praying for you brother…I’d be completely lost without my bride.

Comment

Your a fortunate man.
          To have such a woman, in your life..

Comment

Beautiful lady!

Comment

I couldn’t imagine!! Glad you had 33yrs of a best friend like you describe.

Comment

God bless you Tim. You have and always will be in my prayers. The journey you shared with us here of her cancer battle was gut wrenching. May she Rest In Peace.

My wife and I celebrated 33 years in July. She was diagnosed with CML (chronic myeloid leukemia) March of last year. Fortunately she is doing well with treatment so far. I would be lost without her but also know how fragile life is.

Comment

What a radiant smile! Your wife sounds like she was as beautiful inside as she was outside.

I’m sure you miss her, but don’t worry, you’ll see her again.

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
                    Let’s see some of our better halves.

This is my wife three months (November 2018) into her journey with brain cancer. She went home to to Jesus on November 1, 2020. She was the best and made me so much a better person. I miss her so much.

Appreciate your spouses folks! 33 years of marriage disappeared in an instant.
                    Yes sir. I’m sorry for your loss. Appreciate your spouses. Like you say, my wife was the best part of me and made me a better person. God, I miss her.

Joanne went home to Jesus Jan 18, 2021 after a tough battle with cancer.
                    Attached Files

Comment

You guys had beautiful wife’s, so sorry for y’all’s loss. I can’t even think about loosing my wife so you still have to be beside yourselves. Mine has been my best friend for over 15 years now and we don’t leave the house without each other unless we’re going to work. My heart goes out to you guys,

Comment

5 weeks ago tonight I lost my soulmate of 37 years to Covid. She also made me the man I am today! I feel your heartache Tim! God bless you sir
                        Attached Files

Comment

Prayers up for all of those that have lost there Spouse.

Comment

Cheers to your 33 years together. So sorry for your loss.

Here is my bride and our two boys she’s blessed us with.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Sorry for yalls loss. I cant imagine the feeling, and dont want to. I hope you an take some solace in the the fact that you had so many good years together.

Comment

Working...
                              X