X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Started again

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m checking fences 20 miles south of Rocksprings off 674. The five years I’ve been hunting this place I have never seen it this brown. Rained in Rocksprings today, well a shower. Not south. It’s bad.

Comment

Hitting Pearland now. It has rained much here in weeks. Enjoying the blessing and will until my power goes out.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
          Kinda amazing how that thing missed the fort worth area less a few scattered showers. Y'all stay safe.
          Ya, WTH happened there?

Comment

Ended up with 2 1/4 inches out of that storm. Sure wish it would have come from the west to help the guys out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
              Ya, WTH happened there?

I distinctly remember see the line of clouds out the window at work. I work just south of DFW airport. They were headed east and dumped some rain for about 5 minutes. West of the airport, nothing! Crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                Ended up with 2 1/4 inches out of that storm. Sure wish it would have come from the west to help the guys out there.
                Yep I know a lot of folks needed it. I was curious how much we got. I didn't measure it but I figured a few inches.

Comment

Across the lake in Onalaska was heavier according to customers this morning. I was watching the radar the whole time and we should have received more at my lease which in between Onalaska and Groveton. With a 3 inch rain I have a creek there that can’t be crossed for a couple of days.

Comment

I came through there yesterday from Houston about the time mentioned in this thread. I was down to 40 mph for quite a ways. Definitely a log floater.

Comment

Good rain for sure, maybe now the winds will calm down for a few days. Now or the hot weather.

Comment

We got 2-1/2” of rain at my property in Point Blank. The forecast now calls for a heat wave (mid 90s) for the next 2 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by GLM View Post
                          We got 2-1/2” of rain at my property in Point Blank. The forecast now calls for a heat wave (mid 90s) for the next 2 weeks.
                          Yeah mid 90s consecutively throughout the week in early May is a little alarming.

Comment

Working...
                          X