LIVE from THE OFFICE: The Interview Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
    I passed out 40 McRibs in my office yesterday. You’ve never seen so many smiling faces. Who says you can’t buy love?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If my boss bought me a mcrib, I would think he was trying to get me to quit…

Comment

All this for a job interview?? Corporate America can keep it, that doesn’t sound like any fun at all.

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
        All this for a job interview?? Corporate America can keep it, that doesn’t sound like any fun at all.
        There are pros and cons to everything. If I do what I wanted when I wanted and still get a guaranteed pay every other week that equalled my salary plus all the benefits while working less, well, thats a no brainer. But that doesn't exist.

Comment

Sounds like you put in a strong effort. Best of luck!

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
            fun is 3 letters; work is 4 letters.

Comment

CTom I’m pretty sure you got the job congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                CTom I’m pretty sure you got the job congrats!
                Thank you. We will see! I bet they reverse search images, find me here and see i hang out with you jokers!!

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

Comment

Well if you were here for the ride, I appreciate you joining me. Interviewing is stressful but this was fun! I will let yall know what they say!

Comment

Good luck, Clay!

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                      "Tell me about a time you exceeded expectations."

"Someone asked for a one day live thread on a hunting site in the middle of the rut on how the interview was going and I gave them 4 days."
                      That was me asking for the live thread and then I go and get busy and miss it . I was just kind of goofing around when I asked.

Well if you were here for the ride, I appreciate you joining me. Interviewing is stressful but this was fun! I will let yall know what they say!
                      Well, after reading all your prep work it sure seems like you did a lot of work to be ready. Best of luck with landing the job. It sounds to me like you covered your bases how you would bean asset to the company. I am predicting you will be in your new position to start the new year.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                        I passed out 40 McRibs in my office yesterday. You’ve never seen so many smiling faces. Who says you can’t buy love?

If you passed out 40 McRibs to my employees, I'd fire you that put a restraining order out on ya, actually I'd eat 2 of them. Then tell you to expense them

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                          fun is 3 letters; work is 4 letters.

I bet that sounded better in your head than it did when you actually typed it out.

Comment

No doubt it’s stressful! With the prep you put into this, it’s should be evident to the employer that you are professional and ready. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                              If my boss bought me a mcrib, I would think he was trying to get me to quit…

I was wondering if he got 40 resignation letters that evening.

Comment

Well, was emailed by talent that I was not selected today. The search continues!

Comment

Working...
                                X