Duluth Flexpedition Pants?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duluth Flexpedition Pants?

Anyone use these? Looking for some feedback on them to use for hunting and hiking. What about any of their other lines? Seems a little pricey, but maybe an alternative to some of the high end hunting pants.

Thanks,
    Skooter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been to Duluth in Denton once. Way Pricey

The Free Calendar cost $30

I have fancied the military OCP (MultiCam) uniform pants. Comfortable, lots of pockets, and insect repellent.
    Last edited by coker737; 10-10-2021, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Duluth

Don’t know about Flexpedition, but I love the firehouse flex pants from there. I work in them at the property and hunt in them. Very comfortable. Keep watching, they have pretty good sales, that’s when we buy.

Comment

Originally posted by Reel cajun View Post
        Don’t know about Flexpedition, but I love the firehouse flex pants from there. I work in them at the property and hunt in them. Very comfortable. Keep watching, they have pretty good sales, that’s when we buy.
        Yep. Sign up for their emails and buy when stuff is on sale.

Comment

Duluth is expensive but worth every penny.

Comment

Overpriced but high quality clothing in the past. They used to be big on made in the USA, but moved basically everything overseas a while ago. Not sure if the quality changed, but I’m not willing to pay the same price for something made in China.

Comment

Originally posted by Reel cajun View Post

Fire house coolmax flex are the best! I’d bet the ones your looking at are good as well. Like others said you can catch them on sale usually 45% off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Look at Kuhl brand, I like the Revolvr pants, they would work for what you’re looking for. Super tough fabric, I haven’t torn them yet.

Comment

I have a pair of the Flexpedition pants. Probably the most comfortable pair of pants I currently own. Had them since April or May '20. Have held up very well. Wouldn't hesitate to get another pair!

Comment

Originally posted by LWD View Post
                    Duluth is expensive but worth every penny.
                    This...The britches they sell are unbelievable. Buck naked I think they are called. So dang comfortable. Yes, pricey. But they last and give the boys all the room they need to stay happy. Very different from fruit of the loom and hanes.
                    They have a sale now on Camo pants.

Comment

Working...
                    X