JPBruni, the eternal flame...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JPBruni, the eternal flame...

It was about 15 years ago that I met JP Davidsson, who later introduced me to this site. At the time TBH was in its infancy. It had just evolved from online publication to forum. Every member knew every other member personally, and I knew that a dude this awesome must have the best friends that money could buy. I wanted in!

Time proved that original assumption true. In time that family grew from Rudey, Legdog, Casey, Michael, Devin, Les, and a hand full of others I didn't yet have the good fortune of meeting personally, to what it is today... Regional Happy Hours, Bownanza, and thousands of family members.

Over the years, I have met an untold number of friends through this site, but never any with whom I shared the same triumph and defeat as JP and I did. We have laughed and cried together, we have killed together and we have rehabilitated together. We have experienced the losses that this site has endured together, and now I find it fitting that the person who introduced me to TBH provides also the purpose of my return.

It is with a heavy heart, that I inform y'all (as if you couldn't tell what was coming) of JP's passing.

We are all aware of the integrity and poise with which JP has conducted himself in the last several months, inspirational is an understatement. He resolved himself to our lord this morning with that same integrity, slipping quietly into eternal sleep.

I visited with Deb and the boys today, who themselves are a testament to the endurance of JP's strength. All are doing very well. Resolved in his resolution, and harboring the strength of a great man.

None the less, The Davidsson family remains in my prayers.

Regards,

Steve

So, apparently between the time that I left the bar that I wrote this thread at and when I arrived home, I can no longer edit the original thread. The number of phone calls that I have received is overwhelming. I do not yet know any details about the services. It didnt really seem an appropriate subject while visiting with Deb today. I will certainly update this thread as such things are planned though.

Also, I suppose this might be the right place for the following...

JP, do me one more favor and kick Jaspro and Allan in the *** for me!

Steve

UPDATE ON SERVICES:

Dear Friends,

Please see information below on upcoming services for JP. Information can also be found in local papers this coming weekend. A reception immediately following the services will be held at our home.

Thanks for all your wonderful support.

When: Saturday the 10th of January

Time: 2:00pm

Where:

Queen of Angels Chapel
    20600 Siesta Shores Drive
    Spicewood, TX 78669

Phone: (512) 261-8500

Debbie Davidsson

R.i.p. Jp

Comment

RIP Buddy!!!!!

****. I hate this!

Nice tribute Steve!

Comment

R.I.P.
        Prayers for peace and comfort.

Comment

God speed JP, til we meet again on the other side my brother.

Prayers going up for Deb and the boys and family and friends.

Comment

My condolences to the Davidsson family. He will be sorely missed.

Comment

Oh my!!! I wasn't wanting look at this. God speed my friend.

Like Steve I have been around TBH along time. Back before the a Green Screen. JP was a hell of a guy and always a friend to all.
              Last edited by BrandonA; 12-23-2014, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
                RIP Buddy!!!!!

****. I hate this!

Nice tribute Steve!
                Prayers sent up high for all .
                God Bless.
                I did not know your Sir buy your are still a BROTHER.
                R.I .P.

Comment

Good words Steve. RIP

Comment

Another good one gone...RIP brother. ..

Comment

R.I.P. sweet friend. Heaven got a good one today. He provided my first room at my first Nanza.

Comment

Prayers to the family. Very tuff time. No words.

Comment

God speed to JP and all that loved him. His strength and faith was truly inspirational.

Comment

R.I.P. J.P. What a Christmas to be able to spend it with the Lord and Savior. Prayers for the family.

Comment

Fair winds and following seas, JP. Beautiful words Steve - thank you... Prayers for JP's family and the many, many friends he has left behind.

Comment

Working...
                              X