Texas Dall Sheep Hunt ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas Dall Sheep Hunt ?

Looking for recommendations for an outfitter for bowhunting Texas Dall Sheep hunt.

How much you wanna spend? Diamond c and jj Matt are both site sponsors

Comment

Thompson Temple. He's on Facebook and has a site ..Thompson Temple.net
      You won't be disappointed

Comment

Oddly enough I was looking at this guys website last week for a Catalina goat hunt, they seem like fun for a spot an stalk type of hunt. The Description of all animals with ear tags almost sounded a lot like a “canned” style hunt though. Have you hunted with them?

Comment

Not necessary a Canned Hunt as I've been to other Ram Hunting places where they run up to the truck as the guide drives you around ...
          Great spot and stalk place especially in the main pasture. He has a Trophy pasture with High end Rams $ 1500 +. It is what you make it .. Hard or Easy... The different color ear tags are meant for the hunter to judge the animal/cost before they pull the trigger.
          Some serious terrain in the main pasture ... So have a good pair of hiking boots.

Comment

Thanks for the input, thats what I was trying to figure out. Spot and stalk is really what I wanted to do.

Comment

Look into Medina Valley bow Hunts. It’s in Castroville. Have had good luck out there. Nice ranch and good accommodation.

Comment

Reach out to Diamond C and see what they have.
                I’ve seen some great ones out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kd350 View Post
                  How much you wanna spend? Diamond c and jj Matt are both site sponsors

What is like a medium price for this type of hunt?

Comment

Working...
                  X