• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Sleepy!
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post

Way down in my other crypto stuff also lol. I knew I should have bought that thermal and Wilson combat AR and can am 1000.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      set price alerts on CoinMarketCap.com and it will let you know when you are rich again.

Comment

Do you convert to peeps in the wallet?

Comment

Never mind I imported it.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
            I’ve watched $433 turn to $22k and that’s all I did was watch it. 2 days later it was down to $15k and then $10k and then back under $1000. 2 wks later I made a love to another coin and got in good. It boomed all the way back to $22k and did I pull???? Nope. LOL... watched it go all the way down to $230. I’m now in The People’s Coin and feel like this one is really going to go places. Have a little on others but you can bet when this one runs I’ll be pulling profits and sitting back on house money with a Moon Bag!

If you havnt looked into The Peoples Coin (Peeps) go check it out! No marketing yet but it’s coming and it’s going to be big! Chart alone is holding great and looks very bullish!

What’s the control address for this one

Comment

$EMAX EthereumMax

Thanks Sleepy!

Threw $1200 in this afternoon. That was my double down of my double down left for emax.

Sleepy is a good salesman

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                It can only be purchased through uniswap at the moment until they hit exchanges. If you don’t know how to use Uniswap, shoot me a text and I’ll walk you through it. This token is barely a week old. Solid organic growth with nothing parabolic YET. The people behind this token will not let it fail. If you want in on the ground floor on something that could be the next SHIBA, this would be it.

903-941-nine one nine two
                What's the coin address for peeps?

Comment

0xe1030B48b2033314979143766d7dC1F40ef8CE11

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
                    What's the coin address for peeps?

Originally posted by slomo View Post

This is correct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                      Threw $1200 in this afternoon. That was my double down of my double down left for emax.

Sleepy is a good salesman

Hell yeah! Let's get rich. Appreciate you Sleepy

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Sleepy I got first dibs for a hunt on that ranch you buy from crypto profits.

Comment

Originally posted by slomo View Post
                          Thank you sir

Comment

Thanks Sleepy!
                            So do you just leave it in your coinbase wallet and it tracks up and down with the price or do you need to move it out of your wallet?

Comment

So quick question for you guys that trade crypto this way. I have a retirement through my work, a Roth Ira with schwab, and a webull acct for trading. Is $100 every other week worth it for trading crypto this way? I see gas prices(fees) fluctuate but some seem excessive for small time. This will be play money of sorts.

Comment

Originally posted by texanatc View Post
                                So quick question for you guys that trade crypto this way. I have a retirement through my work, a Roth Ira with schwab, and a webull acct for trading. Is $100 every other week worth it for trading crypto this way? I see gas prices(fees) fluctuate but some seem excessive for small time. This will be play money of sorts.
                                if you have money that will be needed for you and your family it will be best to not look her for solid advice. There are some very smart guys that play here but crypto is a gamble so don't play with anything you are not prepared to flush.

Comment

Working...
                                X