Ruger-57 Pistol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
    Man that makes me want one. I've been contemplating the ria 22tcm for a while but this would be awesome.
    I have a rifle in 22 TCM, accurate as all get out, and does a number on pigs, but I am a caliber slut, I want em all! lol Still haven't invested in the 22 TCM pistol either though.
    Tons of FN 57's out there now, but good grief they are expensive!

Comment

My son has a FN in FDE, would love to have one but won't pay the price he paid, lol! I've shot it and it's a blast, pun intended, to shoot.

Just read up all I could find on the Ruger. Their website list suggested price of $799 regardless of magazine capacity. Thinking?????, might "pull the trigger" on this one as well. We also have a dealer here in Hood County that beats most prices I've ever seen on new firearms. Gonna check with John and see what he will sell for then pass it on to this thread.

Comment

Meh. I had the 5.7 and the ps90. Wasn’t impressed with either one. Sold them both. Good riddance.

Comment

Originally posted by roughneck266 View Post
          I have a rifle in 22 TCM, accurate as all get out, and does a number on pigs, but I am a caliber slut, I want em all! lol Still haven't invested in the 22 TCM pistol either though.
          Tons of FN 57's out there now, but good grief they are expensive!
          Haha nice. I dont blame ya, they're all interesting enough to try out. I wasnt sure about 22 tcm in a rifle other than having a capable caliber in rifle and pistol. Is the performance any different than a 223?

Comment

223 has a good bit more powder behind it,so at least in the velocity aspect, TCM cant compare. Still an enjoyable round to shoot.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

I've got the FN and I like it. Fun to shoot. My brother and I got them for Christmas a few years ago or I wouldn't have one.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                Meh. I had the 5.7 and the ps90. Wasn’t impressed with either one. Sold them both. Good riddance.
                Tell us how you really feel

Comment

That's pretty dang cool...

Comment

If i was looking for a high stepping auto pistol, i would look at a 357 sig. According to hodgdon, 90 grain bullet at almost 1700 fps from a 4 inch barrel. I haven't loaded for a sig, but hodgdon's numbers for a 40 were pretty much dead on for me.

Comment

Ergonomics look pretty nice.
                      I’d love one on my hip at the ranch
                      20+1 would be pretty sweet

Comment

Working...
                      X