Estate sale in Ft. Worth tomorrow - Polar, grizzly bear and white wolf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Estate sale in Ft. Worth tomorrow - Polar, grizzly bear and white wolf

Disclaimer: I have no connection to this sale.

As a retired GOF I spend some time and a few dollars going to estate sales. I do find some great deals on occasion.

I've never seen a polar bear rug and skull for sale. There is also a grizzly rug and a white wolf hide. Hundreds of knives and some nice Swarovski optics image stabilizing binoculars plus lots of of other stuff.

Check it out.

View information about this sale in Fort Worth, TX. The sale starts Saturday, May 7 and runs through Monday, May 9. It is being run by Robert Bilberry Estate Sales.

Oh hell!!!! Did DocMay die?!?!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

And there's a gator hide!

On a side note, the book, Love+Sex with Robots made me LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
        Oh hell!!!! Did DocMay die?!?!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Now that’s just funny! Good one.

DocMay has very cool mounts for sure, may he live long and prosper!
        Last edited by 3ChordTruth; 05-04-2022, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Not knowing anything about them except what's left behind I'd say they sure knew how to enjoy life.

Comment

Lot of cool stuff

Comment

Holy cow!

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                Not knowing anything about them except what's left behind I'd say they sure knew how to enjoy life.
                That reminded me of an estate sale I went to about three months ago. There were wheelchairs, walkers, lift recliners, adult diapers etc.

There was a bathroom with a sign on the door. "Adults Only".

It was full of adult magazines, sex toys, nighties etc. There was even a pogo stick, bouncy thing that they mounted an adult toy on.

Comment

Would love to have those Zeiss.
                  I've used them in Wyoming Antelope hunting and they are gin.

Comment

Man I’d love to snatch up some of the tools and hardware items.

They got quite a vinyl record collection among other things.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
                      That reminded me of an estate sale I went to about three months ago. There were wheelchairs, walkers, lift recliners, adult diapers etc.

There was a bathroom with a sign on the door. "Adults Only".

It was full of adult magazines, sex toys, nighties etc. There was even a pogo stick, bouncy thing that they mounted an adult toy on.
                      Well... let's see the pics of what you bought

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                        Well... let's see the pics of what you bought
                        My wife wouldn't let me buy her the pogo stick bouncy thing.

Comment

Would love to know what they go for if anyone can post. I'd love to buy a lot, but on a redneck budget....

Comment

Holy Gaucamolee how can 2 people accumulate so much "stuff"???? That's just incredible.

That would be one well worth the trip. I wish it was closer. I saw some good stuff in those pics..

Comment

I enjoy going to estate sales. Although while there it is kind of creepy digging through someone's entire life. I Recently purchased a Montgomery Wards (the man who lived there owned a Montgomery Wards store) record player. It is an old wood console. I bring it home. Set it up. Play my favorite records. Hall and Oates, Hank, Fleetwood Mac, Jim Croce just to name a few. This console has an AM/FM tuner as well. Fast forward a few days. I wake up at 4am to hear a distant sound. Gospel Music playing. How that radio was dialed into a clear crisp Gospel channel I have no idea. The estate sale was nowhere near my home. Last but not least. The switch is a solid lever that has to be moved with a tad bit of effort to come on.... things that go bump in the night I guess....

Comment

Working...
                              X