Semi-Live African Safari

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
    Yes, very good Impala and GEmsbok..........way to get it done!!!

LOL.......everybody says that after trying it. It is truly greatness and my local SPEC's sells it by the boatload now. Tell them to make you and the wife a "springbok"..........
    it does go bad fairly quickly. I had two bottles and after about one year, I went to serve to a few guests and they had basically congealed into a syrupy goo.

Comment

Wat to lay ‘em down, Jon!!!

Originally posted by buck_wild View Post
      it does go bad fairly quickly. I had two bottles and after about one year, I went to serve to a few guests and they had basically congealed into a syrupy goo.
      Pour it over Bluebell Homemade Vanilla!

Comment

Fantastic write up. I can relate to that feeling too.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
          Great write up and glad things are coming together.

I'll admit, I chuckled at what looked like some ice baileys in a wine glass with a side of doritos. Even though I know thats not what it is.

Also, hunting the dark continent in 5.11s is a nice LE touch

I'm a fireman this week...everybody likes them dang video game playing hose draggers!

Let's see if I trigger any of them!

Comment

Originally posted by buck_wild View Post
            Wow........I guess ours dont hang around that long!
            Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
            Wat to lay ‘em down, Jon!!!

Pour it over Bluebell Homemade Vanilla!
            Oh yea.....that's using the ole cranium Randy!!! I likey!!!

Comment

Congratulations Sir…beautiful animals!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats on the critters so far Jon. Keep the updates coming!

Comment

Nice critters so far! Congrats!

Comment

Shaping up to be a heck of a trip! I hate to hear about your firearms no making it but that’s all part of the adventure. I’ve learned over the years it’s all out of your control so just roll with it!

Comment

Great animals and congrats to you and your wife for being able to enjoy something you both enjoy together. It’s the experience and the time spent together that makes the hunt. Animals are a bonus and you have got some nice ones sir. Keep the updates coming. Great job so far.

Comment

Enjoying the ride. Thanks for sharing and good shooting. Congrats on the 20 together years.

Comment

With all of the excitement, I forgot to talk about what we are yesterday!

For brunch, we had ham and egg quiche, Nyala tenders, baked beans and fruit salad.

Dinner was Impala Spaghetti, waterbuck chops with some kind of squash I can't pronounce, salad and fresh bread. We had lemon custard for dessert.

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome stuff Jon! Congrats to you both!

Comment

Ask for Malva Pudding for dessert one night before you leave. You'll thank me later

Comment

Congratulations on your Kudu, enjoy your trip, looks like a blast!

Comment

Working...
                                X