Texoma Stripers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texoma Stripers

Guide buddy took the day off to take his grandson fishing and invited me, Ethan, and another buddy.

Ethans caught tons of fish but none this big. 1st one nearly pulled him over the side. Lol.

No monsters but several 5-10#s. He had a blast !
    Attached Files

Cool!

Comment

Awesome. Great job dad.

Comment

looks like a good haul; congrats!!

Comment

Dang that boy is grow-n! Congrats on the striper fish. And a green one.

Comment

Won't quit

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
            Dang that boy is grow-n! Congrats on the striper fish. And a green one.
            He caught the bass at the cleaning dock while we were cleaning fish. He's practically casting from the truck everytime we leave the lake, lol.

Always wants one. more. cast....

Comment

Originally posted by 12ring View Post
              He caught the bass at the cleaning dock while we were cleaning fish. He's practically casting from the truck everytime we leave the lake, lol.

Always wants one. more. cast....

LOL! Love it. Congrats to Ethan.

Comment

Awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s a great day

Comment

Boy is outfishin the adults! Looks like a fun day

Comment

So proud of Ethan for his whole "attitude"!! GrandPa, you're doin' a heck of a job with those young uns!!

Gotta be a heck of a time for you to get to ride along on his adventures and "try to keep up"!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                        So proud of Ethan for his whole "attitude"!! GrandPa, you're doin' a heck of a job with those young uns!!

Gotta be a heck of a time for you to get to ride along on his adventures and "try to keep up"!!
                        I never picked up a rod til after he'd caught several. Was gonna let him have at it.

But after watching everyone else, I grabbed a pole and flipped a few in myself.

Comment

Working...
                        X