Joined the streaming club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joined the streaming club

Ditched the direct TV abound a month ago, best thing I ever did. Pay fraction less and actually have more to watch. Direct tv just had a ton of channels that was useless. Took me a while to get an internet service that works well enough.

Good move. I’ve been using fubo for over a year now and get all of the channels and more than I ever did with DirectTV. Best thing is, half the price and no stupid contract.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Had our DTV disconnected yesterday. Still not sure what we are going to supplant it with, have a ROKU on main TV, probably Sling and external antennas on the older TVs.

Comment

I dropped uverse tv and just got fiber internet for $40 a month. Netflix has enough to keep me entertained when I'm really bored. Tried sling and didn't like it, lots of the same things uverse had, but with really poor fuzzy picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech32 View Post
          Ditched the direct TV abound a month ago, best thing I ever did. Pay fraction less and actually have more to watch. Direct tv just had a ton of channels that was useless. Took me a while to get an internet service that works well enough.
          Which service did you go with for the shows? Roku? Firestick? Etc..

Comment

I did the same with a fire stick. I use Fubo and love it and I get the hunting channels. Win win.

Comment

We are using Hulu+Live TV out in the middle of nowhere Iowa. We get all Hulu content (which is a lot) + ABC, NBC, CBS local channels. We are still on copper out here at about 15-17 Mbps but get good reception. The fiber crew is about 2 miles from us. We are going to have high speeds soon. We are running two TVs on Fire Sticks. One in the house and one in the shop.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good move . You’ll find lots to watch

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                  Which service did you go with for the shows? Roku? Firestick? Etc..
                  We have Disney plus for the kids for a while, also prime for the free shipping, so don’t count that for tv. We added Netflix and YouTube tv for local channels and replace what we did watch on direct tv.

Comment

We have been streaming tv for the past 2 years and do not miss Direct TV or Dish at all. We just moved and now have fiber internet and use ROKU to get all our channels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X