Paradise Plus Guide Service...The Love's Trip 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paradise Plus Guide Service...The Love's Trip 2021

So last week we made our annual trip to Buras, La. to fish with Paradise Plus Guide Service. We think this was trip #9 or #10, but we really can't remember. Some years we go twice.

Day One left us with a great variety of stuff to bring home. Day Two we had to fish different waters because of WIND. We ended up with a bunch of trout and some giant Sheepshead.

We really like having a variety of fish, and it worked out great on this trip. The lodge was great, as usual. And the new cook is even better than the last one. Anthony always seems to go above and beyond and makes these family trips awesome. Every time. The kids always have a blast, and usually get tired of catching fish! This outfit comes HIGHLY recommended by us!
    Attached Files

Very nice. Looks like a great time for the entire family.

Comment

Looks like a great trip. Love fishing in LA.

Comment

Looks like a great trip. Will have to check them out.

Comment

Man,that's awesome! Booked a 3 day trip mid-Sept with his outfit last week.I told him he came highly recommended by you.Me,and my buddy have never been to South La..Man,I'm looking forward to it! Thanks for the report!

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
            Man,that's awesome! Booked a 3 day trip mid-Sept with his outfit last week.I told him he came highly recommended by you.Me,and my buddy have never been to South La..Man,I'm looking forward to it! Thanks for the report!
            Good deal. Obviously, we love it down there! We used to do 3 day trips but the girls would get too wore out, so we just do 2 days now.

Comment

Awesome! I'm getting excited! Week out from some ocean perch here!

Comment

Good stuff!

Comment

Sounds and looks like an awesome time with the family! Congrats and will have to take the family to LA before to long

Comment

That is great!!!

Comment

Good stuff, Chance. A lot of good eats there.

Comment

Those sheepshead are huge!!

Comment

Congrats Chance! Great times there!

Comment

Great pics and info sir, thank you for sharing.

Comment

First class operation, been there several times and have always had great trips.

Comment

Working...
                              X