Venting a shipping container for storage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Venting a shipping container for storage

I bought a 40' container for storage last summer. A few things got mildew from high humidity levels. Have any of you vented a shipping container and if so what vents/product did you use. How many for a 40' container.

I've been looking at solar vents for mine. My friend put one on his an says it work good. google it and there are choices

Comment

We have three at work that we store parts in. Our maintenance department cut a hole in the top of each and mounted a regular roof whirlygig vent.

Comment

where can i Get a storage container and who can move it to Rocksprings at a decent price.

Comment

Originally posted by hound dog View Post
          where can i Get a storage container and who can move it to Rocksprings at a decent price.
          I saw some out at Grooms last week.

Comment

these work pretty good. They make them a tad cheaper in plastic as well. If you are buying 3 of 4 you might look at the plastic ones.. Still sturdy.

Comment

These work great. Need to follow the instructions in the height they are mounted.

Comment

Originally posted by texasbrad View Post
                These work great. Need to follow the instructions in the height they are mounted.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
                Have you used these? If so, have they helped with the condensation in the winter?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X