Drew Brees is done!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drew Brees is done!

Heck of a player. Sorry to see him hang it up!

Last edited by Mudslinger; 03-14-2021, 05:20 PM.

One of the all time best. Now that he is done playing maybe he'll get his opinion back.

Comment

Who ?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
        One of the all time best. Now that he is done playing maybe he'll get his opinion back.
        Yep, did a 180 in less than a week, I think.

Comment

I understand he is one of the greatest all time, a great texas boy, but when he cowarded to the mob last year, I quit caring what he did. PS, I haven't watched football in about 8 years, so I'm not missing anything

Comment

Agreed. He’s a beast on the field, but I lost a ton of respect when he caved. Shouldn’t have been hard for a man with his earned respect to explain his position on the issue. If they still were ******.... well **** ‘em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

“One of the best”

I guess that’s possible. He’s probably in the top 30 of all time.

Like others said, he caved in his beliefs, and folded up like a cheap suit.

Comment

He made a pile of cash, why put up with today's political garbage you have to deal with in sports these days. Sounds like a good time to leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Bard View Post
                  He made a pile of cash, why put up with today's political garbage you have to deal with in sports these days. Sounds like a good time to leave.

It wouldn’t surprise me if what you posted was a big reason in his decision

Comment

He broke the number 1 rule

Never Apologize!!!!

Comment

Who is she?

Comment

Not gonna miss him one ounce.

Comment

Great player and a pain in the neck. . Happy retirement but glad to see him go. Lol

Comment

Yep..Seems like a worthless less piece of s. This is one of many donations.
                            Glad to see him walk away in good health.
                            The Drew Brees family is donating $5 million to the state of Louisiana to help combat COVID-19, providing over 10,000 meals daily to those in need.

Comment

Glad to see retire when he's still able to walk away.

Comment

Working...
                              X