Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tooled leather duffle

Hey folks,
    My cheap leather duffle fell apart on me finally. I’d like to find something that’s a nice tough, leather duffle. Something that was tooled saddle leather would be cool. Anyone know where to start looking?

King ranch saddle shop

Comment

Mile High Supply in Cherokee, Texas is a maker of fine leather and laser good products. Offering custom, handmade leather goods since 2012. Find exactly what you're looking for and personalize it with your name, initials, or company logo. We can even custom build projects that you have in mind.

Check out mile high supply. They’re doing some awesome custom stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txtimetravler View Post
        King ranch saddle shop
        Good about warranty but overrated product in my opinion. Go down the road to two dove and get the same thing for half the price.

Comment

Originally posted by skinsfan View Post
          Good about warranty but overrated product in my opinion. Go down the road to two dove and get the same thing for half the price.
          This.

Comment

Not tooled but tough.
            I have several of his products.

Leather is our passion. Discover extraordinary leather goods handcrafted in the USA. Unrivaled customer service. Warranted. Free US Shipping - Shop Now!

Comment

My go to company is Mission Mercantile. I have several of their pieces.

High quality, premier leather bags, totes, backpacks & goods retailer using only the best full grain leathers. Handcrafted in our own N. American shop. Lifetime guarantee. Mythical Customer Care.

Also a big fan of King Ranch Saddle Shop and Two Dove. We just visited both a few weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by 14JKURX View Post
                Not tooled but tough.
                I have several of his products.

www.colonellittleton.com/
                Man he has some nice stuff. Pricey but **** nice.

Comment

I have a briefcase, wallet, and desk accessories from these guys. Super high quality. Keep drooling over their duffels, but they are definitely pricey.

They'll fight over it when you're dead. Leather Duffle and Travel bags for overnight and weekend outings. Almost all is great luggage for carry on or checking.

Comment

Slades in Luling have made me a couple belts and checkbook covers. Not sure if they have what you want, but it is another option.

Comment

https:\\www.HoltzLeather.com

they have sum good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by CWP View Post
                        I have a briefcase, wallet, and desk accessories from these guys. Super high quality. Keep drooling over their duffels, but they are definitely pricey.

https://saddlebackleather.com/mens-leather-travel-bags/

Another vote for Saddleback. And from your description, this is exactly what you’re looking for.

Comment

Working...
                        X