Best Bow Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Bow Sites

In the market for a new bow site, what do you recommend?

TBH is about the best you'll find.

Comment

Originally posted by DedDuk View Post

Bow site is pretty good too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tip of the arrow.

If you plan on hunting out of state dont get a sight with battery powered illumination capabilities.

Comment

Are you meaning bow sight? If so can’t go wrong with Fast Eddie XL double pin

Comment

Spelling matters.

Comment

Originally posted by ateague11 View Post
              Are you meaning bow sight? If so can’t go wrong with Fast Eddie XL double pin

X2 with .01 pins and a light

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Trophy Ridge React Pro with .010 pins

Comment

Originally posted by DedDuk View Post
                  Lol,I was gonna say the same[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Stop with the sight suggestions. The man asked for sites.

Jk jk..... maybe?
                    Last edited by MLank; 10-11-2020, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Spot Hogg is hard to beat.

Comment

Spot Hogg fast Eddie double pin is tough to beat.

Comment

So many choices because of so many variables.... For my personal use, because of my tired old eyes, and these new-fangled flat trajectory bows, I got away from a multi-pin sight and switched to a single pin range adjustable sight and I added a 4X magnifier to it. It does not magnify the pin as the magnifier lens is in front of the pin. What this does is magnify your target to make placing the pen MUCH more precise. There are numerous sights on the market like this. The one I chose is the HHA Kingpin with the target/dovetail quick mount. This sight mount gives me the capability of putting the sight farther out front of the bow for clearer vision...

This is but one of literally thousands of possibilities... Give more specifics of what you think you need or want, and there are some folks on here that can fix you right up...

Ol' FND is pretty good at what he does... You'd do good to listen to him, Rocky, and there are others...

Budget is important too... Sights can get quite pricey... The one I described above is well into the $300+ range plus the magnifiers can add a significant cost, but they're like shooting a scope on a powder burner...

Comment

How expensive is your bow?
                            Personally don’t know why anyone would spend over $50

Comment

I want a sight that’s good for low light for early early morning deer activity. Where I hunt, I typically have deer between 20-40 yards. I currently have a 5 pin but I’m more interested in a single. My budget is $300 give or take. What are the options for a light on a spot hogg?

Flywise, I have a Bowtech carbon knight, is there a $50 buck sight you recommend?

Comment

Working...
                              X