Let’s talk sights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let’s talk sights

Well, since I made the mistake of shooting a VXR, I am now faced with the delima of deciding what sights I want to put on it.
    I looked at the Axcel Rheotech and Vision.
    I have a set of Amortechs on my PSE now and like them a lot.
    My bow guy had a setuo that he designed. They are BlackGold Pro that he added a 6th pin to and I really like that set up but Im struggling sith spending $500 on a set of sights.

Any other good options to look at? I like the idea of being able to adjust the bottom pin to further distances.
    Must have individual micro adjust pins. Must have at least 5 pins but I really like the idea of 6 pins.

Cbe Engage Hybrid comes in 5-pin slider, $320 plus free shipping. I have the 3-pin version. Solid sight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I went with the black gold pro 3 pin slider .19 on top and .10 for the other two pins. I am really liking this setup on my vxr 31.5.

Comment

I'm getting my VXR 31.5 set up this week and will be looking at sights as well.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Put an apex covert pro on my 28.5. Love it.( and didnt break the bank)

Comment

I have an apex covert 4 pin dovetail and like it very much

Comment

I like my black gold, but I don’t have the micro adjust pins. Can’t go wrong with one of those or a spot hogg

Comment

Originally posted by Planopurist View Post
                Cbe Engage Hybrid comes in 5-pin slider, $320 plus free shipping. I have the 3-pin version. Solid sight!

Comment

Does anyone have any info on the option sight?

Comment

Originally posted by Who Brought'em View Post
                    Does anyone have any info on the option sight?
                    I have used it the last few years. It gives you the best of both worlds. The only negative I can think of is kind of a positive to. This is not a slider sight. The pin just moves inside the housing. If you are in single pin mode and move your pin from say 20 to 60 yards. Then forget to set it back, you will probably notice at full draw since the pin will be lower in the housing.

With all that said I think it is easier to aim a single pin when it is in the center of the housing. So that is kind of negative depending on personal preference. I may have heard they plans to do a slider. I know some people have homebrewed it up as well.

Comment

I just put the cbe engage micro on my traverse and although I still have to set my pins past 20 yards, I like it alot

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking at the Fast Eddie, any other suggestions for the $250 price range?
                        Last edited by Buck Smacker; 09-03-2020, 12:21 AM.

Comment

I put a trophy ridge react h5 on my 28......

Comment

I'll 2nd the Trophy Ridge React series. I currently have the React One Pro, and have had good experiences with the React 5 as well. In terms of getting a sight zeroed in, it has to be up there with the easiest, if not the easiest one on the market.

Comment

We are proud to offer the World’s First Bowhunting Sight – a revolutionary mathematically- perfect distance-ranging compound bow sight.The distance-ranging V-Technology of the EZ V Bow Sight is a stadiametric rangfinding system that perfectly and mathematically ranges distance. No more guessing. No more rangefinder. But that is just the beginning of the benefits that come with the EZ V Bow Sight: Learn More

All you need to know, its an awesome sight

Comment

Working...
                              X