X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once had a stale pop tart at the Pasadena DMV. Does that count?lol

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
      Lew Sterrett - 'loney and cold bread -- breakfast, lunch and dinner.

memories.

Yup my experience too

Comment

Williamson county intake serves a quality bologna sandwich for breakfast. I give it 4 stars, with the lack of mayo accounting for the lack of a five star review.

Comment

Bexar county serves, a ‘ Johnny sack “ chipped beef / industrial potted meat , a cookie, and a frozen apple juice. Breakfast, lunch , dinner, if you don’t want it the homeless person sitting next to you surly does

Comment

Never been, but in my teens, if I knew a name of someone in the tank, I'd go sign up on Sunday afternoon to go visit, and walk around and look in all the cells. It was like going to the zoo. Got the idea when a girl I knew was visiting her boy friend and went with her the first time. The things we did in high school ..... This definitely helped me to not want to visit there

Comment

Great thread!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I spent a couple of days in the City of Ramondville clink in the 90’s, they served us French toast, sausage links orange juice and milk. I was impressed, definitely the highlight of the trip.

Comment

Y'all are getting arrested in the wrong place! If you commit a crime in Mayberry Aunt Bee will cook up a nice box lunch and you may even get apple pie for dessert. I have seen it with my own two eyes!

Comment

Glad I’ve never had to find out!

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
                      I’m not saying I’ve ever been to jail but both times I was out before breakfast so I don’t know what they served. I guess that was an upside to dating the daughter of the biggest lawyer in town.

She was the biggest daughter in town also.....but it paid off since I never had a jail breakfast.

Now that’s funny

Comment

They used to make food loaf at Beto a long time ago. Blend everything together and bake it. I’ve never had it, but I always heard the breakfast was good.

Comment

Never been in a civilian jail but Correctional Custody Facility in the Army was whatever the mess hall was serving. Good chow.

Comment

Angelina County, Bologna sammich. Ugly maids, bad room service. I ain't goin back...

Comment

Grayson county. Greenish yellow eggs, a hockey puck painted like a bisquit, and gray “gravy”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Pancakes but I gave them away.

Comment

Working...
                                X