No announcement yet.

Air Travel PSA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have a family friend who flew around the holidays with their 2 yr old, who kept pulling the mask off, about half way thru the flight I think Mom & Dad just gave up trying to keep it on. When they landed at their destination the flight attendant asked the family to remain seated while the rest of the flight de-planed. When the plane was empty they were notified they had been put on the “no fly” list and would need to make alternate travel arrangements for their return flight. 19-eighty-effing-4

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
      Someone got their feelings hurt, so we have to wear a mask that they approve of.
      Probably so...and the chances are good that they don't take precautions on any other area of their life when it comes to their health, yet they're mask police who are on the lookout for anyone who dares to not wear a mask that leaves multiple gaps against the skin

Comment

Nothing more than, I am the Gestapo...Obey my orders.

Comment

Absolutely ma’am, I’ll put my mask on right away.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
            Have a family friend who flew around the holidays with their 2 yr old, who kept pulling the mask off, about half way thru the flight I think Mom & Dad just gave up trying to keep it on. When they landed at their destination the flight attendant asked the family to remain seated while the rest of the flight de-planed. When the plane was empty they were notified they had been put on the “no fly” list and would need to make alternate travel arrangements for their return flight. 19-eighty-effing-4
            I'm sorry, I call BS on that one. I haven't seen a 2 year old required to wear one, ever.

Edit: well, I was wrong, TSA say 2 year old's are required to wear one. Still BS, but in a different way.
            Last edited by Hoggslayer; 03-01-2021, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Why would they not have just said he is under two?

Comment

Dang....We flew with our 1 YO about 3 months ago, and he was a terror. Dealing with him meant sometimes our mask (Or my buff) came off. I usually put it back on relatively quickly. Flight attendant couldn't have been any nicer about the masks and our crazy son.

We also flew first class home, so maybe it made a difference...

Edit: myway, I think you misread it.
                Last edited by WItoTX; 03-01-2021, 01:48 PM. Reason: .

Comment

I hope I can get on the no fly ever in my life again list....wait, I already am !

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                    Dang....We flew with our 1 YO about 3 months ago, and he was a terror. Dealing with him meant sometimes our mask (Or my buff) came off. I usually put it back on relatively quickly. Flight attendant couldn't have been any nicer about the masks and our crazy son.

We also flew first class home, so maybe it made a difference...

Edit: myway, I think you misread it.
                    I dont think so. Under two its not required from everything I have read . My response would have been he's under two see you in a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
                      I dont think so. Under two its not required from everything I have read . My response would have been he's under two see you in a few days.
                      Ahh, I misread the post. I thought the kid was pulling our the parents masks LOL...yeah agreed, that's some BS.

Comment

I vote we put all kids under 5 on the no fly list, and make those 5-10 take a test 1st to see if they can not act like a poorly trained pet.....but I digress.

Comment

I'll never fly without a mask again.
                          Dang near every time I fly I get a nasty cold from all the sick folks on the flight already. If I had known all I had to do was wear a little piece of cloth over my mouth and nose to prevent that is have done it 30 years ago.[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            I vote we put all kids under 5 on the no fly list, and make those 5-10 take a test 1st to see if they can not act like a poorly trained pet.....but I digress.
                            Give me a 5-10 year old any day of the week. Test the generic business *** hat that thinks the world revolves around him and we should all know it. Hell give me a screaming toddler and I will hold them over that guy.

Comment

Crazy Stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
                                Give me a 5-10 year old any day of the week. Test the generic business *** hat that thinks the world revolves around him and we should all know it. Hell give me a screaming toddler and I will hold them over that guy.
                                I can usually get that guy to shut up. If I told someone elses kid to shut up, I'd get Karen'd off the plane....and it aint the kids fault anyway. Toddlers shouldn't fly.

Comment

Working...
                                X