Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Russ Martin found dead @ home

Just saw this.

This is a developing story and will be updated. Frisco police are investigating the death of popular North Texas talk radio host Russ Martin after his body...

Strange. I was just wondering where he had went last week. I don't think he had been on air for quite some time.

Comment

Dang. Just seen this too. Listened to his show for years.

Comment

RIP Russ.

We worked together when he made the first Spittleville short film. We were asked to burn a house down, after we did our training on it with several other Departments, Russ and his crew filmed for two days. Had a blast working with him.

Comment

This sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
            RIP Russ.

We worked together when he made the first Spittleville short film. We were asked to burn a house down, after we did our training on it with several other Departments, Russ and his crew filmed for two days. Had a blast working with him.

Wow. I haven’t listened to Russ in years. RIP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
              Strange. I was just wondering where he had went last week. I don't think he had been on air for quite some time.
              I missed his show, was wondering what happened that they replaced them. I really like them. Sounded like he has his battles though. Always loved what he did with the Russ Martin Listener Foundation

Comment

Russ Martin found dead @ home

[ame="

YouTube

"][RMS] Spittleville Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Wow. I haven’t listened to him in a few years but when he did mornings he was my daily routine

Rip

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
                    RIP Russ.

You worked for him, crazy. Not sure when he filled the spot when they dropped Howard Stern in Dallas, but I can remember listening to him fall of '99 all the way until the show went downhill and he was constantly not showing up. It was obvious he had some health issues but they never would go into detail. I've tried listening to the remaining group running the show and it wasn't the same but they showed intitial promise but lately that show has just not been very good, RIP Russ.

Comment

I listened to him all the time when I had to commute to work 20 years ago. He was awesome. .... RIP

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                        I missed his show, was wondering what happened that they replaced them. I really like them. Sounded like he has his battles though. Always loved what he did with the Russ Martin Listener Foundation
                        His show is still on. Only less of a time slot

Comment

Loved his show back in the day. Hate to hear it. God bless him, his family and friends.

Comment

I may be wrong, but I think he had some health issues recently?

Comment

Sucks, listened to him for 10 years or more. He has had some recent issues with his blood clot in the leg and brain surgery. He was great contributor to fire and police I hope his legacy continues

Comment

Working...
                              X