Well, crud.:(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, crud.:(

The first one I see of the season is dead. Not sure if it's stillborn or if it was a few days old. Very small, though.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20210614_154528.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	448.3 KB
ID:	25251614

Bummer, circle of life goes for us all, but ended quick for that little one. Keep an eye out for the little critter’s spotted cousins.

Comment

Roger that!

Comment

Like Gus McCrae said, "Life is short. Shorter for some than for others."

Comment

Hate to see it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
            Then Woodrow says “He’s right boys. Best thing you can do with death is ride off from it.”

So BK, you go ride off and find us some live and kickin’ little spotted critters and post us up their pics.

Comment

Originally posted by 3ChordTruth View Post
              Then Woodrow says “He’s right boys. Best thing you can do with death is ride off from it.”

So BK, you go ride off and find us some live and kickin’ little spotted critters and post us up their pics.

Comment

Seen only a few this year. One-of them died by getting tangled in a neighbors barbed wire fence. Nature is cruel.

BP

Comment

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
                  Now lets the rest of us go on to Montana

Comment

Twinkies

Right behind my camper trailer.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	20210728_065037.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	162.0 KB
ID:	24657517

Comment

Pic taken with my phone, not a trail cam.

Comment

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdSQ5U8XuIE"]WT doe & twins - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Found 3 killed by coyotes here on 200 acres in Lampasas county so far this year.

Comment

Originally posted by wilded View Post
                            Found 3 killed by coyotes here on 200 acres in Lampasas county so far this year.
                            Serious question and I am not questioning you, I am legitimately curious. How can you tell if coyotes killed it or if it died for some other reason and then they coyotes found it?

Comment

Lower jaw and neck damage. Crotch was all that was eaten. After a loss of 43 lambs last year I am getting pretty good at telling what killed them. JMHO

Comment

Working...
                              X