Which restaurant is better.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which restaurant is better.

Looking at going to either fogo de choa or Texas de Brazil. Which do y’all prefer.

I prefer Fogo.... both are good though.

Comment

Texas de Brazil. Hands down.

There is actually one that is better than those two in my opinion. Chama Gaucha.
      Last edited by captainsling; 07-28-2021, 07:10 PM.

Comment

I've never been to Texas de Brazil but I've been to Fogo a bunch of times and it is always good. I don't think you'd be disappointed. Just don't get distracted by the salad bar.

Comment

Both are basically the same. I guess I like Texas better just because its closer.

Comment

I agree with the Chama Gaucha... I like fogo because when I went I thought it was a little nicer.

Comment

One of these days, I'm gonna go to Fogo and just do the salad bar!! That sucker reminds me of the hotel or fine restaurants in the Middle east and their buffets... It's the dangdest salad bar I've seen stateside! And I LOVE a good salad bar! Trouble is, I just can't eat like I used to! Don't even feel like I get my money's worth eatin' the meat at Fogo any longer...

Comment

Texas de Brazil

Comment

Well the wife made reservations for Fogo. Thanks for the suggestions.

Comment

Fogo vote here...

Comment

Fogo has always been excellent. I used to take customers there when I traveled a lot to San Antonio.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Had both. I prefer Texas de Brazil, but Fogo is still pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Never been to either of them. Rich people problems [emoji23].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I went to Texas de Brazil one time. It was not bad , but they sure walked around with a lot of chicken of one kind or the other. I was more impressed with the salad bar than the meat. Maybe that`s why I have only been once. You could go to a good seafood restaurant twice for what it cost to eat there and i love seafood.

Comment

Fogo for sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X