• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayer sent

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers to them, have they had the vaccine?

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Covid is a real B ! Hate anybody has to deal with its effects during and post . I had it back in December and it’s miserable my post symptoms suck as well I’ll never be the same . Anything you guys and girls can do to not get this Chet, do it ! Hopefully your family pulls through

Comment

Prayers up for your mom and dad.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers sent buddy. Hope your dads doing better and mom too. If y’all need anything let me know!

Comment

Prayers up for your family. Out of curiosity, where they vaccinated?

Comment

Sorry to hear this. Praying for a quick and complete recovery.

Comment

Just seeing this Brian!! I'm real sorry they got the Rona!! Get 'em on Ivermectin right away!

Lord this terrible disease has inflicted so many of our friends and family! We are at a loss what to do other than to lay at Your feet and rely on You Lord for healing, care and comfort. We ask you Lord to pour out your Love and mercy through healing on Mr. and Mrs Lowry and restore them. Take this evil from their bodies and give them strength to carry on in their walk here for You Lord. We ask a special dose of strength and understanding for our brother Brian as he helps care for his mom and dad. Give them the wisdom to know what to do to best bring about Your healing in both of them. Protect those around them from this disease and take it from them. In the powerful healing name of Jesus we ask and pray, Amen.

That Ivermectin is the real deal man. See that they get it right away.
                            Update as you can.

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                                Just seeing this Brian!! I'm real sorry they got the Rona!! Get 'em on Ivermectin right away!

Lord this terrible disease has inflicted so many of our friends and family! We are at a loss what to do other than to lay at Your feet and rely on You Lord for healing, care and comfort. We ask you Lord to pour out your Love and mercy through healing on Mr. and Mrs Lowry and restore them. Take this evil from their bodies and give them strength to carry on in their walk here for You Lord. We ask a special dose of strength and understanding for our brother Brian as he helps care for his mom and dad. Give them the wisdom to know what to do to best bring about Your healing in both of them. Protect those around them from this disease and take it from them. In the powerful healing name of Jesus we ask and pray, Amen.

That Ivermectin is the real deal man. See that they get it right away.
                                Update as you can.
                                I agree with this prayer and hope they get better quickly.

Comment

Working...
                                X