Chandeleur Islands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J-Bob View Post
    Our trip got canceled unfortunately. A/C in the boat went out on the trip before ours. The kids were VERY disappointed but since the surf was flat we were able to drown our sorrows in the warm gulf currents of Surfside beach for some dawn patrol Wednesday and Thursday and caught a few trout.

As the Longhorn fans say - We'll get em next year.

Congrats! Great pics!

Comment

Our trip got canceled unfortunately. A/C in the boat went out on the trip before ours. The kids were VERY disappointed but since the surf was flat we were able to drown our sorrows in the warm gulf currents of Surfside beach for some dawn patrol Wednesday and Thursday and caught a few trout.

That's how you make lemonade out of lemons! Good job!

Comment

Been there done that. Which boat? I talked to the Stryker captain yesterday

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
          Been there done that. Which boat? I talked to the Stryker captain yesterday

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
          They were going on the Compass Rose. I hate it for them, was gonna be a great father son trip.

Comment

Oh man, that too bad, but looks like y'all did aw-ight! Congratulations to the young men! That's a fine haul an' some mighty fine eatin'!!

Comment

That’s awesome ! Surf has looked amazing lately

Comment

Working...
              X