Waterfront Bachelor Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waterfront Bachelor Party

I'm looking to put together a bachelor party for my brother in October. Right now we've got our trip narrowed down to a set of dates, and we know we're wanting to do something waterfront, coastal more than likely. We're looking at 10 guys max, mostly looking to have a good time drinking beer and catching fish. He's a cop, I'm a nurse, and a few of the other guys have careers that'd be put in jeopardy due to bad decisions.

I'm posting to the GS to see if the network here has someone that knows of a cool rental that'd be a good fit for us. Any places you've stayed on the coast, place you own, or any ideas that direction.

I've found a few places on air bnb but thought I'd run through here first.

Texas Coast
    Rockport (went this summer and had a blast great fishing for reds)
    Port A
    etc.

Comment

Originally posted by itsgood1308 View Post
      I'm looking to put together a bachelor party for my brother in October. Right now we've got our trip narrowed down to a set of dates, and we know we're wanting to do something waterfront, coastal more than likely. We're looking at 10 guys max, mostly looking to have a good time drinking beer and catching fish. He's a cop, I'm a nurse, and a few of the other guys have careers that'd be put in jeopardy due to bad decisions.

I'm posting to the GS to see if the network here has someone that knows of a cool rental that'd be a good fit for us. Any places you've stayed on the coast, place you own, or any ideas that direction.

I've found a few places on air bnb but thought I'd run through here first.
      What are your 'set of dates' names?

Comment

Upper, middle, or lower coast

Comment

Bachelor parties are made for bad decisions so you lost me there.

October is a great month for fishing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

October is a great month for it but you better get on it quick, October books fast.

Matagorda bay and beach rentals, Bay fishing, lodging, hunting at Matagorda Texas on Matagorda Bay. Matagorda Sunrise Lodge on Matagorda Bay offer fishing and hunting on the Texas Gulf Coast, Capt. Bink Grimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
              Bachelor parties are made for bad decisions so you lost me there.

October is a great month for fishing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              la ti da...........

Comment

Plenty of canal and bay houses in Galveston. Get one with a long pier and lights. Beach during the day and fish all night right at the house.

Comment

Sent you a PM on some info.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Glenn View Post
                    October is a great month for it but you better get on it quick, October books fast.

http://matagordasunriselodge.com/
                    Second this recommendation

Comment

Thanks everyone I appreciate it.

Comment

I went to a canal house "bachelor party" I don't know how much money those sleezy topless clubs made right there at bayou Vista. None of it was mine.

I do know the fishin guide wasn't too happy when he showed up and none of us had been to bed yet

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X