No announcement yet.

TBH weight loss challenge 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodluck to those participating this year! I went from 240 to 185 last year during the challenge and lost over 20% of my weight. I have maintained over the last 6 months and hover between 180-185. My annual lab work in July was better than it was in my 20s. My doc literally said my labs were perfect and wanted to know what I was doing. I redid my term life insurance and added $500k and my premium stayed the same as it was with less coverage and being 8 years older. My wife got on board in May and she’s smaller now than when we started dating in 2007. The only negative is having to buy all new clothes, lol, but I did get all new camo, so that’s a plus! It’s life changing if you make it a lifestyle change, not a “diet”. Diets are temporary. I look better, feel better, have more energy and stamina. I’m healthier. I have more focus. I’m better at my job. I’m a better, more active husband and father. Do it! Change your life! Goodluck to all those participating!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think I got it corrected and updated, but please feel free to make changes if I missed anyone

Ok guys here is how we are going to sign up. I am going to make a list here with 1-20. I will add my name first. The next person needs to quote the list but add their name to the next number line. The next person in line will quote that next person. Basically quote the newest updated list and add your name. That’s how they do it on the granger hunt thread. Once you are on the list and in the first 20 people you can send your money to the PayPal account in the rules. Be sure to send friends and family so that pay pal doesn’t take money out of the prize pool. When you sign up put your name and your screen name. And when you send the money put your name and screen name in the notes on PayPal.

1. JT Larkin (jtelarkin08)

2. Travis Dreibelbis (travisd993)

3. Ryan Harry (texaslongball)

4. Art Griepp (GunnyArt)

5. Andy Folse (hchntr)

6. Bryan Morris (brymor31)

7. Cody Dodson (twistedmidnite)

8. Heath Durham (BURTONboy)

9. Chris Jeans (chongo)

10. Randy Henderson (randtx)

Comment

Originally posted by CentralTXHunter View Post
        Goodluck to those participating this year! I went from 240 to 185 last year during the challenge and lost over 20% of my weight. I have maintained over the last 6 months and hover between 180-185. My annual lab work in July was better than it was in my 20s. My doc literally said my labs were perfect and wanted to know what I was doing. I redid my term life insurance and added $500k and my premium stayed the same as it was with less coverage and being 8 years older. My wife got on board in May and she’s smaller now than when we started dating in 2007. The only negative is having to buy all new clothes, lol, but I did get all new camo, so that’s a plus! It’s life changing if you make it a lifestyle change, not a “diet”. Diets are temporary. I look better, feel better, have more energy and stamina. I’m healthier. I have more focus. I’m better at my job. I’m a better, more active husband and father. Do it! Change your life! Goodluck to all those participating!

That awesome and very encouraging

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
          I tried to correct it. Randy came in behind me though and didnt catch my post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Sorry about that. I'm trying to work and half *** reading this. I have to quit multitasking.

Comment

Originally posted by randtx View Post
            Sorry about that. I'm trying to work and half *** reading this. I have to quit multitasking.

No need to apologize. I was just trying to help get it straightened up. Which I believe it has been.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Bump. Once all the spots are filled I’ll make a spreadsheet of everyone paid up

Comment

Ok guys here is how we are going to sign up. I am going to make a list here with 1-20. I will add my name first. The next person needs to quote the list but add their name to the next number line. The next person in line will quote that next person. Basically quote the newest updated list and add your name. That’s how they do it on the granger hunt thread. Once you are on the list and in the first 20 people you can send your money to the PayPal account in the rules. Be sure to send friends and family so that pay pal doesn’t take money out of the prize pool. When you sign up put your name and your screen name. And when you send the money put your name and screen name in the notes on PayPal.

4. Art Griepp (GunnyArt)

5. Andy Folse (hchntr)

9. Chris Jeans (chongo)

11.Jay Horn (Hoggslayer)

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                  Did all 50 people gain all the weight back from last year? Thats the big question lol
                  I didn't join this WLC last year, but I have not gained it back. I have plateaued, not sure how to continue the weight loss.

Lost 30+ pounds.

Comment

Bump to the top. Let’s get these spots filled!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post

4. Art Griepp (GunnyArt)

5. Andy Folse (hchntr)

9. Chris Jeans (chongo)

11.Jay Horn (Hoggslayer)

12. Clay Thomas (ctom87)

Sending $ shortly.

Comment

i did the one last year and dropped 20 pounds and kept it off. I'm usually only good for 3 months then drop out. If it was $20-50 range, I'd gladly contribute to the pot but $100 knowing my past performance I'm going to pass this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                          I'm in. I office in the kitchen now and I've gained about 40lbs in the last 9 months. If I lost a 100 it wouldn't hurt me a bit.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk
                          Good luck! I don't know why I remember this but I recall you losing a ton of weight and your A1C went down big time. Well, at least I think that was you. . I remember the A1C decrease was great/shocking!

Comment

JTL let me know if I dun goofed the money. I was charged $3.20 to send it... I want to make sure you have $100 so the pot is not short. Thx.

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                              JTL let me know if I dun goofed the money. I was charged $3.20 to send it... I want to make sure you have $100 so the pot is not short. Thx.
                              I havent had a chance to look at my pay pal yet but I will let you know.. I will go through Sunday and make a spreadsheet with all the entries and mark everyone paid or not..

Comment

Money should be sent.

Comment

Working...
                                X