TBH weight loss challenge 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
    I will post up a phrase or # day of weigh in. You write the phrase and date on a piece of paper and take a pic with the paper and scale. You post that pic up on the pro board that we have set up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Is there room for one more?

Comment

Alright guys here is the final list. I am sorry for anyone that got left out. We had this thing up for a while and I just don’t want to add any more this close to the deadline.

We have 23 people paid up.

First weigh in is after midnight tonight. Post first weigh in pictures in the pro boards thread that I have set up on there with the #FCovid2020 somewhere included on a paper in the picture.

Here is a link to the pro board thread.

2021 first weigh in

Comment

Ok guys. For those new to this. Here is how the weigh ins work. Not proud but I’ll share this here as well as the official forum.

Alright guys. I may be drunk in Colorado, watching fireworks in my underwear. But this is my starting weigh. I’m not proud. But I am excited about the journey to lose it. 1/1/2021 #241

Comment

Well, its 1:48 am January 1, 2021 and I haven't had a bite to eat so far this year. Is that fasting?

Comment

Crapstalk will not let me post.

Comment

Lots of people not posted yet. Don’t get DQ’d the first month fellas. Like mentioned earlier, the one who lost the most last year did nothing keep up with the weigh ins.

Comment

Dont forget your first weigh in guys..

Comment

Man I should have gotten in on this one. Nobody is going to enter their weight

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                    Man I should have gotten in on this one. Nobody is going to enter their weight

It’s on a separate website where the weights are. The above was just “what it should look like “

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                      It’s on a separate website where the weights are. The above was just “what it should look like “
                      10 4 I was wondering what was going on. Good luck

Comment

Is mine in there? I posted it about 3 days ago. I saw it but now can’t find it.

Did I mention that I hate TaT?

EDIT: I found it..
                        Last edited by tvc184; 01-06-2021, 12:59 AM.

Comment

One week into the challenge, How is everyone doing? I'm down 13lbs already. Cutting out all the carbs and staying around 2K calories a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                            One week into the challenge, How is everyone doing? I'm down 13lbs already. Cutting out all the carbs and staying around 2K calories a day.

I’m down 11.5# already. I think most of that is water weight so far. That said I bruised my tailbone real bad in Colorado so I haven’t started working out yet. Pretty happy losing that much on diet alone. Workouts start today.

Comment

Dang whats yalls secret diet?? Haha. Ive been working out every morning, eating less and way healthier, plus havent drank a single beer and im only down 6# so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
                                Dang whats yalls secret diet?? Haha. Ive been working out every morning, eating less and way healthier, plus havent drank a single beer and im only down 6# so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’ve been eating like #1600 calories a day lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X