Employment Opportunity Pipefitter Three Rivers Refinery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Employment Opportunity Pipefitter Three Rivers Refinery

Several years ago my wife ended up getting a great job using a post on TBH. Im doing the same now for someone who might be looking. Pm me for more information.

The requisition is open until September 19th. The craft assessment will be scheduled September 28th.

Pipefitter - SMB (Intermediate)-21001GJ
    Description

• Installs and maintains process pipe and piping systems within the refinery.
    • Selects, installs, and removes various pipe, and piping systems, fittings, gaskets, tubing, and valves.
    • Uses hand and power tools to complete assigned work tasks. Uses precision measuring and alignment tools to ensure proper alignment.
    • Demonstrates the ability to read and interpret basic schematics, blueprints, and drawings.
    • Follows guidelines and procedures to ensure that equipment is working in a safe and reliable manner.
    Qualifications

• High school diploma or GED required.
    • A minimum of 2 years pipefitter experience or a degree in a pipefitter field required.

TTT for a good post!!! Hope someone can from here can fill the position

Comment

Great post. Working as a pipefitter was the happiest time of my life. Now I'm a railroader, I'm to close to retirement to think about a career change.

Comment

Working...
      X