Springfield Armory Hellcat review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Springfield Armory Hellcat review

Well , a friend of mine let me borrow his Hellcat , and i shot it for the first time this weekend ... also trying to get back into doing some youtube videos just for fun ... i'm not any good at it , but it's fun ! side note ... dang i'm getting old and fat!!! LOL ... anyhow , here is my 2c review of the gun ... gonna buy one very soon! let me know your thoughts or comment if you like!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYgnV1YC2pE&ab_channel=standbackitsgonnabl o"]Springfield Armory Hellcat first shot review - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Big Toe View Post
      thanks man! i appreciate it ... i'm gonna try to do more videos... kinda fun!
      this one sucked bad .. chopped my face off most of the video .. my next one on the 1911 was already better ... also managed to do a hog hunt video too with my thermal monocular recording ... been a youtube video shooting fool this weekend LOL

Comment

ordered one today from grabagun .. got the fde version for diversity! lol

Comment

it's done ! Got it! just picked it up!
          Attached Files

Comment

That’s a good lookin pistola. I almost bought one from grabagun yesterday but ended up buying the new ruger lcp max 10+1 for my wife. The hellcat is next on the list

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy1123 View Post
              That’s a good lookin pistola. I almost bought one from grabagun yesterday but ended up buying the new ruger lcp max 10+1 for my wife. The hellcat is next on the list
              cool! what did it for me is the sights ... i can still aim fairly decent without glasses on. got a Garrett holster on order for it , it's too pretty to scratch the finish ... have not shot mine yet, but i'm sure it will meet expectations.

Congrats on the Ruger, those are nice too especially for the price.

Comment

I liked the video fine, even with your head chopped off ! FYI when I tried to “like” your vid, google asked me to sign in (so they can track who likes gun stuff I assume) , when I did not, they took the “like” away. Sorry bastages !

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                  I liked the video fine, even with your head chopped off ! FYI when I tried to “like” your vid, google asked me to sign in (so they can track who likes gun stuff I assume) , when I did not, they took the “like” away. Sorry bastages !
                  wow.. ok! well we all know what google thinks about binary individuals who still love America . i'm trying to add one weekly ..just uploaded one my my cz scorpion ... I really don't care that much about "the ratings" it's not like some of these channels who make money and have millions of subscribers ... i just do it for fun , and if it ****** off liberals in the process , then even better!

with that said thanks for the attempt at the thumbs up!

Comment

Originally posted by imyomama View Post
                    it's done ! Got it! just picked it up!
                    I've got one just like it & can't say enough good things about it, it's a **** nice lil carry gun & accurate as all get out. I'm fixing to buy one for every member of the family. Now do your self a favor, drop in an APEX TRIGGER & order your 15 round mags from Springfield.... ordered two for 39.95 each they were at my dor within a week. Now I have one 11 round, 2 13 & 2 15 round mags for the lil kitty cat

Comment

i picked up 4 brand new 13rd .. $10 a piece , no tax!

Comment

went back and picked up 6 gen5 factory 17rd glock magazines too ... $10 ea .. no tax!
                        they put some more hellcat 13rd and 11rd back on the shelf too ...

Comment

i kept going back and forth between the hellcat and the P365 just because i thought the sights were cool on the HC. ended up going with the P 365 but now i want one of these too

Comment

I love my hellcat. I don't shoot a pistol well, and I'm lights out with it. I can shhot it better than any pistol I've ever shot.

Comment

Nice review. I have some gift cards from Academy and was wondering what I was going to use them for, now I know.
                              Are you Czech? Your accent sounds like my Family in Ellinger.

Comment

Working...
                              X