A story of Faith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A story of Faith

I have debated whether to tell this story but I believe it to be absolutely true and if you need to read an amazing short story to restore your faith and give you hope, this story is what you need to read.
    A friend of mine, Randy, told me this story after I told him how I fell 13 feet last fall and by the doctor's accounts, should have much worse injuries. This happened to his very best friend several years ago.

He was diving and came up too fast and got the bends. The result was a four inch longitudinal split in his spinal cord. The doctors told him he would be a quadriplegic for the rest of his life - he was paralyzed from the neck down. He had a wheelchair that he blew into a tube to control it.
    Three months after the accident, he and his father were sitting outside the hospital. A beautiful young female nurse came up to him and said "Jesus loves you, and you will walk again." Then she walked away.
    He looked at his dad, who said "Who was that bum?" He said "Bum? Where? I didn't see a bum." His dad said "That guy that walked up to you muttered some gibberish and then left?!!" He said "Dad, I saw a young nurse and she said I would walk again."
    Within a few weeks, he began moving his hands! I don't know how much longer it was, but that young man is now walking and giving praise to God.

If you are Christian and you truly believe in God, or if you are questioning the things happening around you, I hope this story inspires you to follow your Christian beliefs and to choose love and forgiveness in all your decisions.

Awesome.
    God bless ��

Comment

Very cool. Thanks for sharing

Comment

Wow, that was pretty awesome!

Comment

That gave me goosebumps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have no doubt at all that miracles happen more often than we think.
            My wife was considered “dead” by the doctors back in 2000, BUT GOD!!!!
            The ICU doctor actually became a Christian a few weeks after he and I had our discussion about Jesus Christ and his Amazing Grace.
            Long story short...I refused to sign the donor form and we had prayer meeting right there in the waiting area.
            Don’t ever doubt God’s ability to change your situation.
            Just some advise from an old man that’s talking of experiences.

Comment

Great share. Thank you.

Comment

Good one! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Wow! Thank you Lord!

Comment

Amazing...but amazing things happen!

Thanks for sharing this, Pistol. Hope you have fully recovered.

Comment

When Jesus walked the earth He did more healing than anything else while He was here.
                      I believe with everything in me that He is still healing through the Holy Spirit. I accept the healing He has for me. He was beaten, His body was broken and blood was shed for me. I claim my healing and restoration in Jesus' name!
                      He heals and restores. He wants us healthy and whole.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Great story

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
                          I have debated whether to tell this story but I believe it to be absolutely true and if you need to read an amazing short story to restore your faith and give you hope, this story is what you need to read.
                          A friend of mine, Randy, told me this story after I told him how I fell 13 feet last fall and by the doctor's accounts, should have much worse injuries. This happened to his very best friend several years ago.

He was diving and came up too fast and got the bends. The result was a four inch longitudinal split in his spinal cord. The doctors told him he would be a quadriplegic for the rest of his life - he was paralyzed from the neck down. He had a wheelchair that he blew into a tube to control it.
                          Three months after the accident, he and his father were sitting outside the hospital. A beautiful young female nurse came up to him and said "Jesus loves you, and you will walk again." Then she walked away.
                          He looked at his dad, who said "Who was that bum?" He said "Bum? Where? I didn't see a bum." His dad said "That guy that walked up to you muttered some gibberish and then left?!!" He said "Dad, I saw a young nurse and she said I would walk again."
                          Within a few weeks, he began moving his hands! I don't know how much longer it was, but that young man is now walking and giving praise to God.

If you are Christian and you truly believe in God, or if you are questioning the things happening around you, I hope this story inspires you to follow your Christian beliefs and to choose love and forgiveness in all your decisions.
                          Amen!!

That’s the God I worship!!

Comment

Thank you for sharing. You never know who needs to hear testimonies like this.

Comment

Miracles do happen. Angles walk amongst us.

Comment

Working...
                              X