Need TBH Express - Humble/Kingwood - Arlington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need TBH Express - Humble/Kingwood - Arlington

Trying to purchase a crossbow from a member in Humble/Kingwood area, I'm in Arlington. I could meet someone anywhere near Ft. Worth, Dallas or surround areas. Please let me know. I figured with Texas Trophy Hunters show, some would be coming this way. . ..Scott Johnson 817-713-1756

If he can meet me at the bucees in Madisonville this evening I can bring it.

Text me if that works
    Chase
    409779788eight

Comment

I appreciate it, but that is still 80 miles for him. . .hoping someone can pickup close to humble/houston. . .

Comment

No problem let me know

Comment

bump, somebody coming to Arlington from Houston. Will pay you, compensate you, etc. . .just let me know.

Comment

I'm heading back down to SE Tx on the 20th and coming back the 22nd can meet in Conroe to pick it up on the 20th

Comment

I'm in humble Monday evening through Thursday afternoon then head to Centerville Thursday evening through Sunday.. If someonr can get it from me in Centerville and take it north I'd be willing to help.

Semper Fi

Comment

I will be coming up that way in a week or so if you don't find anybody before then.

Comment

Working...
                X