3 New Bow Box Blinds on Towers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great job.

What is the solar panel running? Any pics of that setup on the inside?

Comment

Very nice stands, lots of work there! I know you have a nice wide base on them but I’d be sure and wire them down.

Comment

Very nice job.

Comment

Very nice builds. Just curious as to why you made your door cutouts with such a large step over at the bottom ? I know I bust my tail often trying to step over the bottom lip on the older Krivoman blinds and your step over is quite a bit higher. Of course I'm clumsy. LOL You built some awesome blinds that should last a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_C View Post
            What are "RE" signs? Realty?
            Real Estate Signs - Reach out to your local sign shop that does commercial real estate signs - they normally sell the ones they take down for a bargain.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
              Great job.

What is the solar panel running? Any pics of that setup on the inside?
              The solar panel will be running a 12v battery with charging ports, a light, and most importantly for South Texas, a fan. They aren't done yet, but will look very similar to "The Charger" by Monarch Feeders.

Comment

Originally posted by Mertzon Man View Post
                Very nice stands, lots of work there! I know you have a nice wide base on them but I’d be sure and wire them down.
                They have a single mobile home anchor in the center with a ratchet strap currently from 2 corners temporarily. I hope to get them tied down better in a few weeks.

We barely got them up Sunday before the rain came down. Of course, there was a tornado warning in our area on Monday - hopefully they are still standing.

Comment

Originally posted by goldtip5575 View Post
                  Very nice builds. Just curious as to why you made your door cutouts with such a large step over at the bottom ? I know I bust my tail often trying to step over the bottom lip on the older Krivoman blinds and your step over is quite a bit higher. Of course I'm clumsy. LOL You built some awesome blinds that should last a long time.
                  I got a good deal on some damaged DeerView "scratch and dent" doors, but they are only 60" tall. I am a big guy and stand 6'3" - I would rather step over a 12" threshold than bend down to get in.

Comment

Very nice stands- hope they all experience successful kills this upcoming season.
                    Nice job

Comment

Looks good

Comment

Those are really nice!

Comment

Originally posted by aggieman12 View Post
                          They have a single mobile home anchor in the center with a ratchet strap currently from 2 corners temporarily. I hope to get them tied down better in a few weeks.

We barely got them up Sunday before the rain came down. Of course, there was a tornado warning in our area on Monday - hopefully they are still standing.
                          Guy wires was gonna be my suggestion too...but you addressed that. 👍

Really great looking setups. Top notch and should last awhile. Well done!

Comment

Originally posted by aggieman12 View Post
                            Real Estate Signs - Reach out to your local sign shop that does commercial real estate signs - they normally sell the ones they take down for a bargain.
                            Will do.

Comment

Look **** good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You did a great job !

Comment

Working...
                                X