New CDC Covid Guidelines...What a Surprise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New CDC Covid Guidelines...What a Surprise

Isn't it amazing how quietly and casually these new guidelines were announced.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I've got a whole lot of family/coworkers that owe this "conspiracy theorist" an apology.

Comment

The lawsuits are already starting by people who lost their job over refusing to get the vaccine - and they should IMO.

Comment

I am unvaccinated and approve this message !

Comment

Originally posted by mikebyrge View Post
          The lawsuits are already starting by people who lost their job over refusing to get the vaccine - and they should IMO.
          They'll come up with a crazy deluded spin on how the original guidelines helped curb the virus therefore making it possible to now drop all the restrictions.
          In fact, I'm amazed some of our resident Covid science/Fauci apologists haven't already joined the thread to tell us just that.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
            They'll come up with a crazy deluded spin on how the original guidelines helped curb the virus therefore making it possible to now drop all the restrictions.
            In fact, I'm amazed some of our resident Covid science/Fauci apologists haven't already joined the thread to tell us just that.

They are working on their rebuttal as we speak haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
              I've got a whole lot of family/coworkers that owe this "conspiracy theorist" an apology.
              Yes. Me too. I have seen some of my family and friends literally give up a couple of years (of their lives) of doing things they enjoy out of fear.

I have also had people ask if my wife and I had been vaccinated. When I told them no and we weren't going to get vaccinated it was usually followed by uncomfortable silence.

We had one friend tell us that if they ever came to visit us this person would wear a mask because we weren't vaccinated.

Comment

Originally posted by mikebyrge View Post
                Anyone who fired or caused the firing of any American over the vax should be thrown in prison for 5 yrs. That includes the rotting bag of bones known as Brandon.

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post

You are correct but some recently have actually won lawsuits, hopefully this sets a precedent for many more to follow.

Comment

Who do you sue? The CDC? State Gov? Local Gov?

Comment

Originally posted by bowfishin fool View Post
                      Who do you sue? The CDC? State Gov? Local Gov?

The employer that fired the unvaccinated employee.

Comment

I’m not a Dr but I stayed in a holiday inn last night[emoji3]

Somehow some of us already knew this

I think I want a t shirt
                        “Unvaccinated since 2020”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                          Yes. Me too. I have seen some of my family and friends literally give up a couple of years (of their lives) of doing things they enjoy out of fear.

I have also had people ask if my wife and I had been vaccinated. When I told them no and we weren't going to get vaccinated it was usually followed by uncomfortable silence.

We had one friend tell us that if they ever came to visit us this person would wear a mask because we weren't vaccinated.

This is what’s so sad about this whole thing is the people that lived in such fear that they couldn’t live their lives.
                          Absolutely nothing changed for me or my family including all of my extended families.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                            This is what’s so sad about this whole thing is the people that lived in such fear that they couldn’t live their lives.
                            Absolutely nothing changed for me or my family including all of my extended families.
                            The worst are the videos of small children who have not started school, or been allowed to play with other kids since this whole thing started. Parents have them locked in the house until they can be vaccinated. Lifelong issues will come from being raised by morons.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post

Same with us. We refused to live in fear.

Comment

Working...
                              X