X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

James boudreaux with Boudreauxs guide service is top notch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We fished with HR&G a month or so ago and did OK.

Next trip we will book with Bay Hippie Outfitters. You can see their daily catches on their Facebook page.

Comment

Originally posted by Clint View Post

Next trip we will book with Bay Hippie Outfitters. You can see their daily catches on their Facebook page.
        Saw them, looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by Jven View Post

Thanks, wonder if he is Cajun?

Comment

Just an FYI. If I remember right, the limit on specs in SW LA is 15 compared to 25 in SE LA. If you going for redfish, I don't think there is a difference in limits. Not sure if you care going primarily after reds, but thought you should know

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamL View Post
              Just an FYI. If I remember right, the limit on specs in SW LA is 15 compared to 25 in SE LA. If you going for redfish, I don't think there is a difference in limits. Not sure if you care going primarily after reds, but thought you should know
              Primarily want to target the redfish, then flounder, then lastly specks.

Comment

I'm at Calcaseiu now start fishing in the morning
                will update as possible

Comment

Originally posted by Clint View Post

Please post a report if you do. I fished with him years ago and didn’t really like him but he has a solid rep and seems to catch fish. I was tempted to try him last week before we found another guide.

Comment

Originally posted by Jven View Post

James is a solid guide. My first trip over there I fished with his dad Robbie. That 1st trip we had 104 fish in the boat before 7:00AM and then went and finished out our limits on reds and a handful of flounder. Back at the dock before 11:00 with 124 trout, reds and flounder. Unfortunately Robbie passed away one morning from a heart attack while waiting to pick up clients at the fish camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Bryan View Post
                      James is a solid guide. My first trip over there I fished with his dad Robbie. That 1st trip we had 104 fish in the boat before 7:00AM and then went and finished out our limits on reds and a handful of flounder. Back at the dock before 11:00 with 124 trout, reds and flounder. Unfortunately Robbie passed away one morning from a heart attack while waiting to pick up clients at the fish camp.
                      He no doubt learned a lot from his dad about the business of guided fishing. Thanks.

Comment

hit the water at 0530 this morning ,managed 7 keeper trout and 5 or 6 sharks.
                        Pretty green water at jettys but 5 to 6 ft rollers made it pretty sporty to fish. quit at 1pm to do some maintenance on the new to me boat.

Comment

I recommend Bay Hippie Outfitters. They also have lodging if needed.

Comment

Originally posted by rebelbow View Post
                            hit the water at 0530 this morning ,managed 7 keeper trout and 5 or 6 sharks.
                            Pretty green water at jettys but 5 to 6 ft rollers made it pretty sporty to fish. quit at 1pm to do some maintenance on the new to me boat.
                            The water would not be the only thing green if I was fishing in that type of swells. Thanks for the report.

Comment

Working...
                            X