X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trophy hunters extravaganza Houston

Anyone go?
    How was it? Crowds? Vendors?
    Thinking about going next week in Ft.Worth and wanted to know if its worth it. Haven't been in a few years. Thanks

Originally posted by whakm View Post
    Anyone go?
    How was it? Crowds? Vendors?
    Thinking about going next week in Ft.Worth and wanted to know if its worth it. Haven't been in a few years. Thanks
    I was wondering the same thing. I was thinking about going yesterday but just did not pull the trigger.

Comment

My son and I went Saturday. We had a good time. Bought some additional Kuiu gear. My son purchased a really nice range finder from Maven. He does a lot of long range shooting so right up his alley. Caught up with Heath at his booth and one of the guys working with Krivoman Blinds.....his name escapes me. Jeff was busy with the fishery so I did not have a chance to speak with him. I did notice that some of the regular Archery vendors were missing this year.

Comment

I wasn’t really impressed with it this year there were a lot of non hunting items that I didn’t think should have been there. I picked up a couple of things to try that were different but all in all not a great show. JMO

Comment

With everything going on couldnt really get a feel how eager/willing people would be to go. Aint nothing I particularly need, just helps to kick off the season.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
            I did notice that some of the regular Archery vendors were missing this year.
            It seemed like a lot less vendors than past years.

Comment

Lots and lots of booths for raffles!

Comment

We went it didnt seem as much stuff as in previous years. But 4 of us booked a Arizona elk hunt for 2022 with Diamond Outfitters so that's was awesome!!!

Comment

We went. Had a good time, crowd wasn’t bad on Saturday. Looked at alot of neat stuff. Drooled over the ranch armor stuff since we just bought our Mule FXT a few months ago. Did buy a final rest shooting system for my kids. It was definitely a good way to get pumped up about deer season right around the corner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Trophy hunters extravaganza Houston

We went this morning. Got there shortly after the doors open and it wasn’t crowded at all compared to years past. I was disappointed in the low number of vendors and outfitters, but wasn’t really sure what to expect with all of the Covid BS. Glad my dad and I went and hung out together, but we were underwhelmed. We did book an elk hunt for next fall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Brother and I went. Not as big as I have seen in the past but it was great to be back. Beer was cold BUT $18.81 for two 16oz cans and NO CASH.

Will be at the Ft Worth show and know the cold ones will be the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocksprings2017 View Post
                        We went it didnt seem as much stuff as in previous years. But 4 of us booked a Arizona elk hunt for 2022 with Diamond Outfitters so that's was awesome!!!
                        Y’all 4 must have lots of PP’s burning a hole in yalls pockets

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                          Y’all 4 must have lots of PP’s burning a hole in yalls pockets
                          That’s what I was thinking. Would like to hear more about how long they have been buying PP.

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
                            That’s what I was thinking. Would like to hear more about how long they have been buying PP.
                            I have 9 and can’t even draw one of the “lesser” units!

Comment

Crowds were short on Friday due to the heavy rain but were pretty good on Saturday and Sunday until about 4:00 PM. Most folks seemed to be really happy to get back to a little more normal and looking forward to hunting season.
                              Thanks so much to all of you who stopped by the booth and especially to those of you who got up early on Saturday to attend my seminar at 10:00 AM.
                              I will be in Fort Worth this weekend and look forward to seeing all my buddies up there.
                              Thanks and Adios,
                              Gary

Comment

Working...
                              X