Titan XD, who has one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Titan XD, who has one?

I'm considering getting one. I honestly wouldn't mind either gas or diesel.
    If anyone could provide some input, I'd really appreciated it.

Diesel was discontinued, but gas motor is strong.

Comment

My Friend who sales Nissan said they have problems. ��*♂️

Comment

I have a Titan, but not XD. My truck has been awesome! So far, the best truck I have ever owned.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I used to have the diesel, deleted. Was very good truck. Id avoid diesel since no longer in production. To me they are a great 5/8 truck. Definitely more heavy duty than the 1/2 ton ford I switched to.

Comment

Titan XD, who has one?

I had a 2017 platinum reserve that was the diesel. Very nice truck with ZERO issues until 102,000 miles and then a few DEF system errors.
            I traded it for another XD. This time it’s a gasser and has absolute zero issues to this point with 43,000 miles
            I pull the camper (6200 lbs), no issues and about 11 mpg through the hill country, 20’ gooseneck stock trailer, no issues, and a 45’ gooseneck with close to 10,000 on it at at work in the refinery at times (not far and not fast) ….don’t really even notice the load.

Love my XD’s and imagine my next one…. If I don’t kick the bucket first, will be and XD

Black one is the diesel, orange is the gasser

Last edited by K. Lane; 09-02-2022, 11:24 AM.

Comment

I have a 2017 Pro-4x 122,000 miles. The best truck I’ve ever owned.

Comment

I have a 2017 XD. Pro-4x with the 5.6 gas. Great truck. 53,000 miles and no issues. Fuel mileage sucks, and it only has a 24 gallon tank, so when towing you are making frequent stops.

Comment

Was making a deal on a 2010 pro 4x4, thing has some power, guy ended trading it in on me. Just got a 2009 GMC 2500hd 4x4 6.0 gas with 31.500 miles on it.
                  Last edited by Bassdeer; 09-02-2022, 11:38 AM.

Comment

I have 2019 xd prox diesel. Absolutely love this truck! I have been through a few fuel pumps. All under warranty. Now has 75k miles. MPG avg is 14. I added 3" Icon lift.

I would sell mine for 40K. Need something better on gas..

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
                      I have 2019 xd prox diesel. Absolutely love this truck! I have been through a few fuel pumps. All under warranty. Now has 75k miles. MPG avg is 14. I added 3" Icon lift.

I would sell mine for 40K. Need something better on gas..
                      I am in the boat, of I am not buying a truck and worrying about gas mileage.

Much less a diesel. But things have changed

Comment

Out of all the trucks I have owned “many” the two Titans were the most reliable.

Comment

I will be looking at one of these next year. Titan Warrior.

Comment

I had an 18' XD Diesel and really liked it. It road great and held weight just about as good as 3/4 ton. The 5.0's were problematic and many had trouble, I did not but I traded mine off at 35k for a XD gasser. If you are towing you need to plan on looking for fuel every 200 miles as the fuel tank is small- this is for either truck. It goes through DEF like no tomorrow. The gasser ran great and had plenty of power. Personally, Id stay away from the diesels. If you want headache racks and similar stuff you need to look for the accessories to check availability for a Titan. Its really just a niche truck for those the need more than a half ton and not really a full 3/4 ton. I ended up back in a Ram 2500 diesel and doubt i will ever change again. It was a an expensive lesson on what I needed in trucks. Resale sucks or that was my experience.

Comment

I don't own an XD but do have a Pro4X and this is my 3rd since 2016. Good equity and loyalty to a dealer have allowed me to make good deals and get good trades on them. Best truck I have ever owned for my needs and that includes the 3/4 tons I have owned. That Warrior is one tough-looking truck. Not sure how anyone can compare the looks between Titan and Tundra. Titan hands down, good grief.

Comment

Working...
                              X