Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TBH Meet And Greet May 14. Any Interest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    Will be up there tomorrow and Sunday. Got some of the boys helping us move stuff in and out of storage. Getting close. Looking forward to meeting everybody
    Holler if ya need some help.

Comment

Well we might make it after all. Dad's surgery may be pushed back to the 17th.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
        I'm only 5'8. I got to get my jabs in when I can. [emoji15][emoji16]
        I stand corrected. 5'8" ??? now that's funny.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
          Well we might make it after all. Dad's surgery may be pushed back to the 17th.
          That’s great news Steve. It’s looking like it’ll be a great time. I’m sure your dad would enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
            I stand corrected. 5'8" ??? now that's funny.
            Oh you mean after the parachuting incident?

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
              That’s great news Steve. It’s looking like it’ll be a great time. I’m sure your dad would enjoy it.
              Yep. When they floated that possibility he suddenly that would let him get his garden side dressed and go to the get-together. Mom and Carla will probably come too. They won't eat many bugs but I will help with that. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                I might need a pillow in a corner booth. And a foot massage.

GM, I send a sincere Thank you for meeting my accommodations.
                Big Lee I am in the hospitality business so I’m more than glad to accommodate you my friend. We have a customer that frequents our place that is an Asian masseuse. I have included some pictures from her brochure . Her name is Bruce Wang which at first I found odd but knowing nothing about Asian culture and appropriate names I just passed it off. I can contact Bruce if you’d like and set an appointment for the 14th. Now she is not a small woman at all like most Asian women which explains the note at the bottom of her brochure stating that she likes to be referred to as “Big Wang” which is somewhat ironic………..”Big Lee”!!
                Attached Files

Comment

Big Lee I am in the hospitality business so I’m more than glad to accommodate you my friend. We have a customer that frequents our place that is an Asian masseuse. I have included some pictures from her brochure . Her name is Bruce Wang which at first I found odd but knowing nothing about Asian culture and appropriate names I just passed it off. I can contact Bruce if you’d like and set an appointment for the 14th. Now she is not a small woman at all like most Asian women which explains the note at the bottom of her brochure stating that she likes to be referred to as “Big Wang” which is somewhat ironic………..”Big Lee”!!

Comment

I'm riding to this get together with Big Lee...... is there something I need to know???

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                      I'm riding to this get together with Big Lee...... is there something I need to know???

I might have to find some new fishing partners.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

Not to worry guys. He had just requested a massage after his lunch and I’m just trying to hook the brotha up.

Comment

Not to worry guys. He had just requested a massage after his lunch and I’m just trying to hook the brotha up.
                          That's nice of you, but who Lee gets his massages from is none of my business, and I'd rather not know about it. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                            I might have to find some new fishing partners.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk
                            I'm good, it's Lee that might be questionable.

Comment

Yeah, I heard she comes highly recommended by Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson. "She really gets a firm hand on you".

Comment

The misses and I will be there!

Comment

Working...
                                X