This is scary.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is scary.....

I had no idea that they could do this, but I can promise you that, if I find cameras on my property, they will disappear, never to be seen again.

Crazy. Good way to get shot, sneaking around on private property.

Comment

Uhhh No!

Comment

They can put them on mine, they going to be real bored and disappointed if they do. LOL

Comment

There was a thread about this a few weeks ago.

Comment

Totally unbelievable.

Comment

If they did this on my place they would get pics of hogs. Lots of hogs. On a side note... I wonder what brand of camera they use?

Comment

Once they seen my nakeded bodys, they'd quickly remove them.

Comment

After about a week, they would send me at least ten Mexican laborers to help get my house built and grass cut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I knew federal GW will try some some crazy sh#t but this is no go. Laws need to be amended asap to reflect the advancements in cellular cameras.

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                      I knew federal GW will try some some crazy sh#t but this is no go. Laws need to be amended asap to reflect the advancements in cellular cameras.
                      I'm sure that there are some good Federal Gamewardens, but I've yet to meet one. They absolutely want to write up every hunter they encounter, and they don't care whether they actually did anything wrong.

Comment

This is for all state LE in Texas. It is no different than looking in the bed of your truck at a gas station. If it is not your house or the immediate area around your house and can be seen by any individual then there is no right to privacy. Been this way for years. Don’t do anything wrong and you do not have to worry.[emoji38]

Comment

no right to privacy on private property? No bueno.

Comment

Originally posted by gtsticker View Post
                            This is for all state LE in Texas. It is no different than looking in the bed of your truck at a gas station. If it is not your house or the immediate area around your house and can be seen by any individual then there is no right to privacy. Been this way for years. Don’t do anything wrong and you do not have to worry.[emoji38]

Wrong! Apples/oranges. My truck is on public access and they can look but not touch. Trespassing and placing a camera on my property is so wrong in many ways. Could get dangerous for all involved if this happened on my property.

Comment

Curious as to what they're looking for..If it's drug traffic,human,etc..You'd think they'd just ask permission(I'm thinking this is on a massive ranch,deep woods,and the like)
                              Maybe I'm just naive,but if I had a massive wooded place,with sketchy **** going on around it..Knock yourself out.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X