Verizon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Verizon

Anyone figured out what's going on with Verizon 5G?

I just upgraded to 13 pro, and it was a mistake. Dropped calls, can't stream podcasts or video. Curious if anyone else is experiencing this. Must be a lot of people because customer support wait is 45 minutes.

Not just the 5G service…I’m in a rural area with no 5G available…it’s been shoddy for a while now with whatever it is they provide now…I moved from the 11 Pro Max to the 13 Pro and they’re identical in lackluster performance…but it’s not the iPhone …I feel it’s truly a Verizon issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

My Verizon service has been getting worse and worse. And I’ve been with them since they were Alltel!

Comment

My service was fine with the 11 on LTE.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
          My Verizon service has been getting worse and worse. And I’ve been with them since they were Alltel!
          Ditto..they're FOS with all that talk of how awesome they are. They just suck a bit less than the other carriers around here.
          Was at the vzw office recently...their own peeps even get put on hold for a long time while trying to help customers....bs

Comment

Verizon has gotten worse and worse in the last couple years, but no other providers are any better where I live and travel. I’m stuck with the crappy service.

Comment

For Samsung phones there is an app that will let you turn off the 5g. I'm sure there is one for iPhone too.

Comment

Verizon is getting worse by the day but if I ever give AT&T another dollar someone shoot me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Can’t be as bad as AT&T. Couldn’t even keep from dropping a call inside my house.

Comment

Originally posted by No-Tox View Post
                    For Samsung phones there is an app that will let you turn off the 5g. I'm sure there is one for iPhone too.
                    That's kewl..thanks. So out in the boonies, 4g should be mo betta?
                    I'll have to do some learnin' and check on that..'preciate it!

Same here sling. My house is the worse spot for us..partly because we're behind a hillside. Need one of those signal boosters. Folks that use the other carriers are usually pulled over on the side of the road on this hilltop cuz as soon as they go over....call dropped!
                    Last edited by Smokeater; 10-04-2021, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by niceg3s View Post
                      Anyone figured out what's going on with Verizon 5G?

I just upgraded to 13 pro, and it was a mistake. Dropped calls, can't stream podcasts or video. Curious if anyone else is experiencing this. Must be a lot of people because customer support wait is 45 minutes.
                      Had Verizon for years as it works 90 % of where I travel and at the Ranch . But having the same issue on same phone and started three months ago and says 5 g and I swear its 1995 dialup all over again.

Comment

Just curious, are you folks seeing this all the time or when you are the “edge of coverage”??

Comment

Im right in town and seeing this ....Seems like it has to do with the 5g but ??????

Comment

I'm still using 4g devices and about two weeks ago our Verizon service went to garbage.... we even have a booster. It has been fine all year and all of a sudden we started dropping calls, texts wont send, internet pages wont load etc.

Comment

i have android and i have been noticing horrible coverage for about 6 months now, maybe longer, and i am talking right in the middle of rockwall.

Comment

Working...
                              X