No announcement yet.

This is scary.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legal Defense For Self Defense® Educate. Prepare. Protect.™ Your safety is our priority. Legal Defense For Self Defense® Educate. Prepare. Protect.

Comment

Good thing we are in Texas

Comment

Just more over reach by big brother. If they can cross fence lines and sit in the bushes spying. Why not setup a tax payer purchased camera with taxpayer funded cell service and let technology allow them to sit on their fat tax payer fed ***** so they can collect revenue for the nanny state.

Then show up with ten more fat ***** adrenaline pumped, tacked out, seal team wannabes to search for a camera that never should have been left on his PRIVATE owned land.

Leo needs to think about what type of crime they are fighting and realize when they are enforcing a petty violation a simple knock on the door in a regular uniform is sufficient and when they need to put on the black pj's and play power trip ranger.
        Last edited by Mesquite Archer; 08-29-2020, 05:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gtsticker View Post
          This is for all state LE in Texas. It is no different than looking in the bed of your truck at a gas station. If it is not your house or the immediate area around your house and can be seen by any individual then there is no right to privacy. Been this way for years. Don’t do anything wrong and you do not have to worry.[emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Here's your sign!

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
            Here's your sign!
            Yep, sounds like one of those cops whose badge went straight to his head.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Just put up a child’s pinwheel in front of the camera and let the camera either burn through the batteries or fill the card

Comment

I'd take it down and trash it. Game cameras get stolen all the time.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

This is for all state LE in Texas. It is no different than looking in the bed of your truck at a gas station. If it is not your house or the immediate area around your house and can be seen by any individual then there is no right to privacy. Been this way for years. Don’t do anything wrong and you do not have to worry.[emoji38]

What county are you a GW in?

Comment

What is the definition definition of immediate area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      What is the definition definition of immediate area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SCOTUS defined it.

Look up “curtilage”.

Comment

Gosh officer, we found your camera while we were thinning my woods collecting firewood.

Comment

They would have a card full of pics of my lower unit as well as plenty of moon shots.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                            I've told it before.
                            Left a pool hall, standing in the parking lot by my truck.
                            2 cops roll up.
                            Known crack area, I must be buying crack.
                            Also have a warrant out of Dallas, gotta take me in.
                            No clue what the warrants for
                            Off to jail, stripped searched, put in the big room with the line across the floor for 20 min, then kicked out on the street.
                            Story repeats itself same way, once over a traffic stop in Rockwall, then again for failure to signal in Plano, then again in Richardson, outside a pool hall(must be selling drugs again ).
                            Hired a lawyer, he could never find anything, and naturally Dallas County has no clue.
                            I got stories for days brother, US Marshall's and all.
                            No record though
                            All these encounters with LE, how have you not been shot yet?

Comment

WTH? Crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeBlood View Post
                                All these encounters with LE, how have you not been shot yet?
                                Keeps his hands down...

Comment

Working...
                                X